Repeating The 8th Grade

July 8th, 2019.

For some reason, whenever I advance in a grade, I have a dream about repeating the grade before. In 5th grade I had a dream about repeating Pre-K-4th grade, in 7th grade I had a dream about repeating 6th grade, in 8th grade I had a dream about repeating 7th grade, and now here we are.

It's not that I'm scared of repeating the grade or anything, it's just that I don't know what my next grade will be like, so I just imagine the same experiences as the grade before. Now let's get on to the dream.

Last night, I had a dream that it was the first day of 9th grade, but for some reason i was just in the Science and Tech Academy of my middle school.

We started off in a math classroom and I didn't get a work sheet for homework because the girls at my table were being mean to me. The people in my class just looked like a slightly different version of people from my 8th grade class.

After one or two classes, I realized that I wasn't supposed to be in this school anymore, so I went to the office. The principal took me to a boiler room. There was a toilet with nails on it in the corner and there was a janitor doing something with it idk.

I got a gut feeling that the toilet was going to explode, with nails flying through the air, so I tried to hide. The problem was, my gut didn't tell me where I should hide.

There was a room with rotating fans towards the back of the room, but I didn't want the fans to hurt me, so I decided to lay in the middle of the room, protecting my head.

This turned out to be a bad idea though, because when the toilet exploded, all the nails went into my back. It didn't hurt, but it did feel very weird and uncomfortable.