The Lucid Adventures of P Diddy and Bartologay

February 14, 2019.

Last night I had a dream that I was at the train station with Precious and her sister. Idk but her sister disappeared.

The train came and Precious and I got on. There were two trains across from each other, both going in the same direction. For some reason Precious kept making us jump into each train back and forth WHILE THEY WERE MOVING.

This went on for a little bit until we finally got to our destination.

We went into this building and there were two rooms. The one we entered had a security dog. It was a white English bulldog that kinda looked like this.

 It was a white English bulldog that kinda looked like this

It had 5 stars floating above its head. Precious wanted to make the one of the stars disappear, but something went wrong and the dog started floating and spinning in a circle. Precious said to me "stop shaking it can sense movement" because I was shivering in my boots out of fear. Since I couldn't stop shaking she said, and i quote, "we got about 30 seconds before this dog calls the police"

So we left and went into a different room. This room had a security cat. It also had 5 stars floating above its head. I don't remember what happened after that.

🌟🌈😩 T H E E N D 💦💦💯😫🌈✨🌟