chapter 18

Pretty pretty princesses( Allura's ) POV~

I walk down below the surface, well this is More of a hidden place then below, but it's still here. I've been noticing that Lance has been more distant lately, he hasn't been flirty or as much of a jokester,  he's been quiet. The farther I go I feel as if someone was down here recently, I can feel it but I absolutely don't believe it. I look to the side to see my father old lab doors...open? " Who is there and what are you doing here!?" I shout, but i got nothing back. I stepped into the room to find two vials on the ground," what... is this? " I said picking them up. " LANCE...!" I immediately said. I began running out of the room and up to ground level, well sort of. I clenched them in my hand, tight but not so tight where they can break." That son of a- " she thought as she ran back up the stairs. " He's been wasting time and being a complete idiot, I bet he doesn't even know what it means to be a paladin! " I murmured. I got up to my room and studied these weird things," Of Course he wants to use some of the strongest poisons in the universe! " I growl  then all of a sudden I hear someone say," WHAT THE FAK( yes fak ) IS THIS!? " faintly. I got up and stomped out of my room, it sounded like it was coming from Lance's room, oh brother...

I get to the blue paladin's hallway and here sniffles the farther I go. " Hello? " I say quietly only to find Pidge holding a piece of paper in her hand crying as she read it over and over again. " Whats the matter Pidge? " I ask crouching down next to her, she then hands me the paper and says," Its Lance,  He- he " She stuttered. I got furious but as soon as I read the first paragraph I felt guilt from my head to my toes, but then again, if he didn't write this, Pidge and I wouldn't feel this way. To tell the truth I am pissed off, but Ii also feel that this is my fault for some reason and its making me sad." Why IS he bringing the whole team down with him! " I said angry, Then Pidge walked out the room.  I don't understand, did I do something wrong? I got up and asked her what was wrong but she immediately just starts running away.

A/N  

Look I'm sorry for the short chapter but Y'all S6 came back and I'm about to kick some dreamwork ass. I'm sorry for my language but Freaking what the H E double hockey sticks am I supposed to do. anyway again, I'm sorry for the short chapter and not updating in a while!