Meeting Matsuri

Yuzu

I groan as I clutch my head in pain before sitting up as my vision begins to adjust to the lighting in the room I was in, My head was pounding while my gums ached.

"What the hell happened last night?" I ask to myself out loud as I could only remember Harumin giving me that sweet drink before things started to get blurry.

"What happened is that you went on a blood run."

Scrunching up my nose in confusion I open up my eyes only to see a girl who had bluish purple eyes and short pink hair. Honestly who dyes their hair pink? She chuckles making me a bit more confused before my eyes widened in realization. "Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yes, but I don't mind. The names Matsuri by the way."

"Matsuri? Well it's a pleasure to meet you and you're hair color might be strange but it suits you

"Matsuri? Well it's a pleasure to meet you and you're hair color might be strange but it suits you."

She grins at me exposing what looked to be like fangs making my eyes widen in fear as I very shakily point my finger at her mouth making her arch an eyebrow at me curiously before smirking.

"Do you like my fangs Yuzu?"

"F-Fangs?" I stutter as she wraps her mouth around my finger making me tense before she bit down making me yelp in pain as I pulled my finger away.

"T-That hurt!"

"I'm sorry Yuzu, you're blood just taste so good. I hope you didn't mind me taking a few drinks from you earlier I just couldn't help myself."

I felt even more confused then I did before as I touched my neck curiously, but much to my surprise there was no bite mark. I knew what Matsuri was, I just couldn't believe it.

"S-So y-you're a...."

"Vampire? Why yes I am, and so are you Yuzu. Thanks to you're little friend Harumin she unlocked you're vampire side by giving you that blood she had stashed away in her purse, I really should thank her the next time I see her."

"Blood? Vampire?! I'm not a vampire!" I shrink in fear as her smirk turns into a deep frown before she leaned into me closely as she whispered into my ear.

"You want a bet?"

"B-Bet?"

"Yes, if I prove that you are a vampire you will have to go on a date with me but if I'm wrong then I will let you go."

"Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Follow me then."

Very reluctantly I followed her out of the living room and into the kitchen as I watched her pull out a blood bag from the fridge making my eyes go wide as she beckoned me to follow her again. This time though she led me into the bathroom making me even more nervous as she had me stand in front of the mirror making me a bit confused.

"Matsuri?"

"Watch you're eyes in the mirror, they will change from a light green to a beautiful red color."

"I-I don't believe you, vampires are not real. You're not real, this is all just some crazy dream and..."

I stop talking as something sweet filled my nose and before I knew it I had Matsuri pinned to the wall before I started chugging the entire blood bag until there wasn't a drop left. My breathing was heavy as I looked into Matsuri's own blood red eyes as I felt my entire body begin to shake while she forced me to look into the mirror.

What I saw terrified me.

My eyes where a blood red as a small stream of blood escaped the corner of my mouth making me tense as I felt Matsuri's cold breath on my ear while she spoke.

"Told you you're a vampire. Looks like you owe me a date."

"B-But h-how? I'm pretty sure my mom would have told me that I was a vampire?"

"All will be explained in time Yuzu but as of now you need to learn how to control you're blood lust."

"But..."

"No buts, now come on we have work to do."

What have I gotten myself into?