Chapter 1-"Summer is for nerds."

You hated math. You hated it miserably, and though you loved all of your teachers, you would fail math no matter what.
That's what pissed off your highschool teacher.
"(Y/n)," he said softly as you almost left the school for good.
"As your teacher, it's my job to improve you. But, seeing as you dejected my work ethics, your going somewhere for the summer. A math proposal," he said delicately. Mr. Smith knew you wouldn't take this well."Like... A summer school?" You said horrified."There is no way in hell I'm going to a summer school. Plus, my parents wouldn't let me!" You exclaimed victoriously."They already signed the papers..." He said sorrowfully.
"No. No no no...." You felt like you couldn't breathe.
"I'm sorry, but if you fail we all fail." Mr. Smith said. You gave him a huff and a half-hearted wave, walking out of the school.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆_________∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
"Mom," you pleaded,"don't make me. Please please please?" You cried. She scanned your face and let out a sigh."I'm sorry. You have to. You packed, right?" You nodded disappointedly."Your dad's waiting out in the car." She continued to wash the dishes as you grabbed your rolling suitcase.
"C'mon, (Y/n)!!!" Your dad called cheerily. You groaned and threw the suitcase into the trunk angrily.

"This is gonna be the worst summer ever."