Chapter three- A new friend!

A/n: it's not pedophilia. You're 18. Also, I said he wasn't going to be a creepy rapist. He may be a jealous boi tho :). Enjoy my trash, frens.

The bell rung again and Mr.Baldi quietly dismissed you."Go ahead onto lunch," he chirped. You nodded and waved, walking to the Cafeteria. The buzz of students calmed you and you settled into a table. Other kids were accompanied by friends whilst you sat alone. But that was often what happened. You enjoyed the peace of not fishing up small talk as you ate, not having to pretend to be interested in other people's problems. The life of a reject sure had it quirks, you sighed. Suddenly someone plopped next to you."Hi, I'm Julian!" The boy said giddily. He had a working side bang of raaven black hair that flowed onto his rose gold skin, his radiant brown chocolate eyes lacing your gaze into his. Julian held a commercial worthy smile and wore a bright purple polo shirt."I'm (y/n)," you shied. He laughed and it seemed to ring in your ears. He was cute, but you didn't feel a spark, one you felt was necessary. You and Julian engaged into a great conversation, barely even remembering you were strangers. The day was being easy in you, thank God. Nothing like last year. The familiar busz cornered the halls as you reaslized it was time for the next class."Uugghh," Julian groaned."Aw, it's not that bad. We all have the same teacher, remember?" You joked. He smiled."Yeah. We should walk to class before Mr.Baldi kills us," Julian sighed. You wrapped an arm around his waist, standing up. He put one around your shoulder. You two joked and all the way to class, the aura of the school seeming to lighten up. Mr.Baldi glared from his desk, yet you ceased to notice."Hey, Mr.Baldi! I'm surprised we made it. Julian was being slow," you teased. Julian scoffed."I'm not the one who kept talking about our teacher," He retorted, grinning."'Oh Mr.Baldi, I love you! Your so handsome I could just kiss you,'" He mocked and mimicked kissing noises as you flushed."I did not say that! And I don't sound like that," you mumbled embarrassed. Mr.Baldi was blushing and fiddling with his hands at his desk. More students entered the class and senseless babbling and laughter erupted. As soon as Baldi's gaze left you two, you smacked Julian upside the head."Ow!" He chuckled."Shut up. You deserve the pain, moron," you laughed maniacally at him.

"Okay, class. Time to work on something a bit harder," Julian let out a small snort and whispered,"(y/n) would love something harder," you gave him a horrified look, your cheeks tinting.
"I hate you, you know that?"
------------°°°°°°°°°°----------------
Math ended as you guys descended from the classroom. It was free period and you were headed towards an empty classroom. You pulled the thick wooden door open and stared into the lemon Pine-sol scented room the sun swept through one small covered window and you gazed at the chalk board covered in doodles. Julian draped himself across one of the desks.
"Paint me like one of your French girls," he moaned dramatically.
You pushed him off the desk.
"Whoops. Shouldn't of let go, Rose." You quipped sarcastically. He let out a pained sound and stood up, jumping to sit next to you."So so so, who's planning on getting married to Mr.Baldi?" He purred casually."You. Miss me with that gay shit," you blushed."Well, just let me know when you have kids." "I'll alert you," you hummed. He laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes.
"(Y/n)?"
"Hm?"
"I've never felt this close to someone," he admitted, sounding vulnerable. Your eyes held a deep sorrow as you answered,"Me too," he sat up up and pulled you into a comforting hug.
A faint sound of smacking passed in the hallway and you disconnected.
"The hell was that?" You mumbled, stepping out of the classroom. A lanky shadow turned into the other hall.
"Weird," Julian stood by you now, his tall body hovering over yours.
-------°°°°°°------
A filler, I think? I just wanted to update. It's shit, I know. Im just trying to get some character development before I exceed into thus plot.
Have a nice /night/day kiddos, and I may update more.
-Lexi