Chapter 2- Mr.Baldi's not so bad..

Baldi sat anxiously at the schoolhouses doors, checking his watch every few seconds. His usually dark and murky eyes now beamed with excitement as he bounced. Baldi's jeans generously hugged his waist as the lime colored sweater drooped down to his thighs. His red lush lips were spread in a happy grin. And a spurt of hair sat curled upon his forehead. He looked like an excited puppy. Principal made an abrupt stop and laughed."You know she doesn't get here for another 30 minutes, right?" "Yes, but I simply can't wait!" Baldi replied perkily. Principal couldn't help but smile and continue on his route, whistling. Quite a few kids were appearing for summer school in fact, but Baldi had a special feeling about this one. It may slightly pushed him to the edge that she was failing math, but he was trying to grow forth more patience.
Baldi was ready.
----------------°°°°°°°°------------------------
"You ready, Hun?" Your dad cooed to you in the backseat.
"Not really," you sighed. But your father wasn't listening as he collected your suitcase from the trunk. You stepped out of the vintage PT cruiser and dusted of your thighs, slightly palming them. The school looked... Etchy. But, as you were a top student, you plastered a smile on and walked into the school, finishing your goodbye's and pushing the doors open. You met eyes with a tall figure and his smile seemed to grow.
"Hi I'm Baldi! Welcome to my schoolhouse!" He said nervously, making you smile.
"Hi Baldi, I'm (y/n)," an adoring and now somewhat genuine smile seemed to work it's way around. Baldi's lips parted slightly and he seemed dazed."Uh... You've got an hour before class starts, feel free to explore," he mumbled. You nodded, giving him a wink before losing yourself in the corridors.
------------°°°°°°°°°°°°---------------
The endless halls almost consumed you, until you saw a clock.
4 minutes till class starts.
SHI-
You speed walked the halls, careful not to get detention. You saw the class Mr.Baldi (what he wanted you to call him) suggested to and sat down in the nick of time.
"You're on time," Baldi mused.
"I lost track, s-sorry," you stumbled on words."It's fine, dear. Time to begin everyone's favorite subject, math!" He beamed. You giggled a bit and he grinned dorkily."The first few questions are easy, I suppose," Mr.Baldi said, handing you a tablet thingy.
6+5= 11
7+10= 17
8+8= 16
"That's incredible! Great job!" Mr.Baldi praised and you smiled sheepishly."It's nothing, sir."
Maybe this won't be such a bad summer after all.