Chapter 5- Mr. Baldi..

You sat at your locker with Julian, a buzz of students passing.
"One number?" He snorted as you narrowed your eyes."Ha ha. Laugh your ass off." The words were supposed to come of menacing but latched with a soft tone as you noticed the principal staring at you. Well, if one had no eyeballs, it practically couldn't be called staring. Yet his head was faced in your direction and he looked... Tranced?
"Earth to (Y/n)?"
You looked at Julian in confusion as he shook his head.
"You have to go see Baldo. He's not dumb enough to think you'd be gone this long to put stuff in your locker." Julian plastered a grin on his face for the new brilliant nick-name, but his auburn eyes bore a serious look. You nodded slightly, still scrutinizing the very spot the principal had stood in."Hurry, kid. We don't wanna get you in trouble." His arm sat subtly on your back as he walked you towards the door labeled 'Room ninety-nine'."If he tries anything, lemme know. That dude looks like the creep type." You laughed a bit before waving Julian off. He stumbled towards his next class as you looked up at the clock.
'Fifteen minutes till bell. He won't make this complete hell, right?'

You took a gulp of air before twisting the door knob.

"Here we go."
---------------------------------------
YEET. Y'ALL THOUGHT THIS WAS GONE BE A SPANKING CHAPTER.
T H I S B I T C H E M P T Y