Chapter 6.

Baldi immediately noticed your presence and smiled softly."Miss.(L/N), how lucky I am you've graced me by being here. I'm glad you actually showed." His tone seemed sincere, but dabbled into a sarcastic bit as you noticed his fingers gripping onto something. A ruler. Baldi's knuckles were a grave pale.
"Yeah, it honestly satisfies me you're not angry anymore," you let out a subtle nervous laugh, fiddling with your fingers.
Baldi blinked a few times and you saw his smile expand.
"Pull up a chair, will you?" He muttered quietly, shuffling a few papers. You nodded and grabbed the closest chair to you skidding up to Baldi's desk.
You sat oddly close to him and considered moving before you both locked eyes.
"I decided we'd start with some simple enough math problems, okay?"
"Y-yeah."
As he explained the math sequences all you could think about was his lukewarm breath hitting your neck, and the comforting hand settled on your purple sweater.
"Got it?"
"Oh-- yes, I've got it," you bit your lip.

You didn't get shit.
------------------
Short, yes, I didn't want to ghost you guys.
So... Dan and Phil?
4K?!
I just--
Help me breathe please.
Thanks for all the encouragement guys, couldn't have done it without you.
I wanna know you guys? Get to know my readers/author?
I just want friends-
I've annoyed you enough, sorry.
Love,
Lexi