Chapter 4- The Ruler pt. 1

The next morning you awoke with a jolt. The dream you had startled you as you checked your arms.
No bruises. He didn't.. Not again.
You sighed, the frown pressed on your face now seemed engraved. Then it hit you.
Classes.
(Y/n)'s eyes darted to the clock as she yanked out of bed.
It was 6:30, and you had to be there at 7:00 sharp, or detention. You threw on a pair of thin jeans and a tank top. You ignored The fact it seemed to grope your chest (if you a man... You got tits now) and gripped the small backpack, rushing out of the apartment your parents had rented you for the summer. It was small but... Intact, at least. It was 'picturesque and cheap,' as your mother would put it. You were happy that you were put back in their lives after what happened. You ran towards the direction of the school, grateful it was only a few blocks away.
----------°°°°°°°°°°°°----------
You rushed up to painted doors, and walked carefully in. The hallway was filled to the brim of chatty students and you sighed contentedly. You weren't late. You saw Julian bolt towards you and smiled. His happy gushing figure waved frantically at you."(Y/n)! Hey!" He yelled."Shut up, dumbo! You're gonna get us detention." You saw the principal eye you two suspiciously. You put a quick grin on and winked at him, making him turn promptly."These teachers like you, (y/n)." Julian mused. He loved getting a flame out of you."Of course. Everybody does. If they don't they can kiss my ass." You said snottily. Julian softly snickered and you two made a beeline to Mr.Baldi's class, not actually caring anymore. Julian seemed to erupt of happiness and it was always infectious, you loved that about him. Your worried morning had turned into a subtly blissful and laid-back day. Before Julian opened the Robin egg blue shaded door, he snuck a sneaky glance at you."(Y/n), you sure you don't want my jacket? I mean... There's a lot of," he coughed anxiously,"cleavage showing." A blush arose on both of your faces as you shook your head."N-no, Mr.Baldi's not that creepy." You said aloud, mostly to reassure yourself. Julian nodded and opened the door, his huge, fit figure sort of covering your smaller one. Baldi proceeded to glare at him."Late for class," his spat viciously."Actually, we both are, Mr.Baldi," You chirped nervously, poking your head over Jule's shoulder. You didn't know if it was you but his eyes seemed to soften immediately and he let out a sigh."Fine... A warning. For both of you." He threw a dangerous glare at Julian. If looks could kill, Your best friend would be (more dead that John Laurens) a pile of ashes. Julian nodded sweating like crazy. You gently stroked his back to calm down."You okay, love?" Mr. Baldi tensed at the pet name but recovered quickly. Julian nodded and Baldi cleared his throat in an obnoxious way."May we continue?" He groaned angrily. The other students let out stiff giggles as your face flushed."Y-yes, sorry, sir." You mumbled. Baldi perked up and continued on with your lesson as you drifted off.
"(Y/n)?"
"(Y/n)."
"(Y/n)."
The tone was harsh as you threw your head up to meet the angry gaze of the teacher.
"Can you tell me the answer to this problem?" You internally panicked, not having a damn clue what he was talking about. You noticed Julian nodding at a problem in your books and you cringed.
Multiplication.
"I u-uh, um.."
"14 x 157." You quickly did the math in your head and went for a small estimate.
"Um.. 2,197?"
"2,198. Please see me after class."
"Yes sir.."