Chapter 7.

Baldi eventually shut the textbook, the warm feeling of you two accumulating knowledge dissolving in the air, a more cold and awkward aura that came stumbling in. You made eye contact with him but only a few sparse seconds, standing up and going to grab your backpack.

"Well you know Mr. Baldi I should get going--" you tried to dismiss but didn't have the nerve to finish. You grasped into the door handle, hoping he wouldn't stop you.

Hope is for the weak.

"Actually, (y/n), I am supposed to be tutoring you. So, that settles it. Every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday you shall meet me in my room at exactly 3:00 pm sharp until 4:00." You whined, ready to protest, but he made a finalized humph. "Yes, sir. I'll be here as soon as possible." You replied robotically, before walking out. You pushed the big, rust red doors of the school to leave, and heaved in a breath of fresh air. It was nice, even for city air. The city wasn't too crowded, you liked it. It reminded you of--

"Ouch," you heard a voice under you hiss. You realized that you had Stee on Julian and apologized profusely."Dude I'm so, so sorry--" which he interjected with laughing."If you wanna make up for the bruise that's gonna end up on my stomach why don't ya' let me treat you to pizza? There's a sweet joint I know down the block," he froze mid sentence, and added," unless you don't want to, I'm sorry if like--" it was your turn to laugh your ass off this time as your wrapped an arm around his giant shoulder.

"Deal, dude. But if you order pineapple pizza we can't talk anymore."
-------------------
Surprise..? It's a um, a filler. I'll be posting one or two more characters today, fingers crossed.
Love, Alexis :)