Chapter 1.

"Wake up slave and make me breakfast." Yeah that was my daily morning alarm with several kicks to my stomach by the next in line Alpha of the Blackwood Park that is Mason Blackwood.

My name is Alexis Reed but most people used to call me Alex which this day is omega,slut,slave and many more which I clearly don't remember. I was once a happy princess living with her family but it changed one day and I become the pack's slave. I have no idea what changed that lead to even my family and my friends not recognizing me. My family disowned me and everyone else acted as if they don't know me. I begged for the days for them to tell me what I did so I could change it but nobody told me anything. After days of relentless begging I eventually got tired of begging them and left them alone as the more I begged the more the beating I received.

Groaning I wake up from my worn out mattress on the floor from an underground cell which was transformed to be my room. Today at least I just have two broken ribs which is better than most days where I can't even walk. Taking a quick cold shower I get dressed in my worn out clothes getting ready for a usual tiresome day, my first job of the day being cooking the pack breakfast.

Walking to the kitchen I begin to prepare breakfast for the pack. Feeding werewolves is not easy since they eat a lot so for the next hour I make mountains and mountains of food and set them in the dining room. Before any pack member emerges for breakfast I sneak back to my room to avoid any confrontation with any of them.

Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I am supposed to meet my mate which can either happen or not. I don't know whether to be happy or sad about it because if he is from this pack am sure he is going to reject me as I am worthless and he would be ashamed to be mated to me.

So today I am planning on running away and become a rouge though I know there are many bad consequences to becoming a rouge but for me it is better than the constant beating and starvation by the pack.

The day went by as normal as it would if you consider cleaning the whole pack house and getting words thrown at you at every corner you pass by but well that was my normal.

After getting done with my duties of the day, I went back to my cell or room or whatever it is, where I packed some clothes, water, food I had stolen and the other little things I owned in an old school bag I had. According to them a slave shouldn't go to school so I tried learning by hiding some books from the library and reading them late in to the night.

"Amazon are you ready for tonight?" I asked my wolf, I know she is weak from the constant starvation and beating but I have tried feeding well for the past few days and I have gained some energy though not enough but I hope it will help me succeed in my escape.

"Yes I am. I'm tired of how they treat you, it's time we left this place." I love my wolf she has been there for me in the good and bad days and is always there for me constantly encouraging me since everyone started avoided me. She was the only one I could turn to whenever I needed anything and she never failed me.

"The feeling is mutual." Night fall was drawing near and I begun making dinner for the pack and by the time I am done am tired but majorly nervous of what I was gping to be doing later on. Sneaking some food into my room I eat quietly avoiding attracting noise to myself.

I decided to take a nap before 11pm reaches when I will sneak through my window and run all the way to the border. But that is not my major but avoiding all the park border patrol is and also not getting caught. Waking up at 10 I snuck to the kitchen and stole some food for survival for a few days. Heading back to my room I packed the food and jumped through the window.

Walking slowly away from the pack house to avoid attracting the guards I went behind a tree and changed to my wolf form and began running in the direction of the border. My wolf is tired as she is not used to all the running as I was not allowed to train with the others. When I crossed the border I could feel all ties to my pack break but I didn't feel bad I was more content because I was leaving the people who as tortured me for too long and I was happy for the sense of freedom finally.

I was lucky I didn't meet with border patrol but considering my former Alpha didn't care a lot I was not as surprised. Also nobody would notice a useless person like myself has gone missing but that was my luck I manged to escape easily. I continued running until I came to a clearing with a small cave. Checking my surrounding for any other rouges I found none and changed back to my human form ready for some much needed sleep as I was very tired.

Thanks for reading.