Their blood bond

Zero and Kaname have been secretly breaking some rules of vampires for the past year. Kaname allowed Zero to feed on his blood because he didn't want Zero to suffer turning into a Level E vampire. Kaname knew the more he kept feeding Zero his blood the deeper the bond they would have.  They would joke around like guys would about being gay with each other but they never actually knew that it wasn't a complete lie.

Zero hated himself for drinking Kaname's blood but the more he drank his blood the more he realized that a part of him loved him and he didn't want to ruin there friendship if Kaname didn't feel the same. They always hung out in each other's dorm rooms and most the time they would practice with weapons or wrestle fight. Kaname and Zero's friendship seemed more then that to other around them but they didn't seem to notice the changes over the four years they known each other.

Kaname clutched Zero's jacket as Zero bit into him deeper but Kaname would never admit he liked that pain. Zero could feel some of Kaname's feels through his blood but they both seemed to be a little reluctant to say " I like you " first .  Kaname how ever found it odd that Zero's bites didn't exactly hurt it was more of the drinking his blood that hurt slightly. Zero didn't understand why Kaname easily just let him feed off me but didn't question it too much because they were best friends.

Over the passed six months with each feeding there more natural instincts started to take over . The more frequently Zero feed on Kaname they more the started to feel the heat built between them and frankly Kaname started to get turned on even more as the days rolled by. Zero was starting to have very naughty dreams about them having sex and it was a little bit of a bloody mess because of all the bite marks on each other. Zero was confused because he known Kaname as a strong human guy but maybe there was something of a deep mystery hidden in his blood.