Intro

Pov (Y/n)

Hi there, I'm (Y/N) (L/n). I am the younger twin sister of Lilo (L/n). We are just like Alfred and Matthew. I'm the louder and more out going twin. I have (h/c) (h/l), (skin/color) skin and bright (e/c) eyes. Lilo has back length pitch black hair, tanned skin and chocolate brown eyes.

Lilo has a slight anger problem so the teachers allow her to listen to music. Well they don't mind because, not to brag or anything but we both get straight A's in all our classes.

We currently go to World Academy with all of our closest friends. Well, all the main more know countries. Yes, we know, and we accept them for who they are. Well, we just started high school and everything was going not that well actually. We lived close to our school in a house given to us by the government. We never met our parents and the government keeps constant watch on us, like the creeps they are. Well anyways high school started and Lilo's anger started to get harder to control. Music had little affect and she started to disappear at lunch and over the weekends.

That's when evening started. A girl named Nevaeh (change it if you want) one day approached us at lunch. She was known to be unbelievably nasty, she wears loads of make up with her obviously die blond hair and blue eyes. "What can we help you with dudette?" Alfred asked.

"Hey you guys friends with that girl, what's her name, Lilo?" this caught my attention.

She was flirting with all the boys. Today was one of those days where we could all eat our food together in peace, well apparently not. "Yeah so?" I ask sounding a little pissed off.

"You guys haven't heard the rumor?" We all look at her now.

"She's been sleeping with the whole football team." She states with such confidence.

We all look at each other and burst out laughing. We settled down to couple giggles and snickers here and there and all looked up to the unbelievable chick. "First of all-" I started.

"I'm on the football team so I would know for I am the hero!" Alfred yells with his "American" voice.

"Second of all-" I said

"Chica is way too innocent to know what that means" Antonio stated

"Third of all-" I said continuing

"Sunflower hates to have physical contact with anyone but us" Ivan states with his childish smile.

"Fourth of all-"

"Frau is incapable of lying to the awesome us" Gilbert said in his 'prussian' accent

"And lastly-"

"Poppet lives with Lilo so she would know if something was going on" Arthur says drinking his tea.

Nevaeh looked flabbergasted but gained her composure and have a smirk. "If you know her so well where is she now?"

We pause and look at each other. "Probably on the library" Lovino says a little unsure.

She struts away while saying "You'll believe me soon enough"

Right then the bell rang and we all had the same class, math. Once we were all seated the tardy bell rang and Lilo came running through the door. She had a slight red face and was sweating a lot. "Sorry for being late. I lost track of time on the gym." She said apologizing to the teacher.

The teacher didn't really mind but she was told not to do it again. Then we all got suspicious, well most of us. The gym was not far away from this classroom and even of Lilo was bad at running what was so distracting that it kept her from keeping track of time. I made eye contact with Alfred and we had the same thought.

~Time skip~

School had ended and everyone was meeting at my and Lilo's house. Everyone meaning the Axis, Allies, BTT, Soviet family, Germanic family and the Nordics. We all gathered in the living room and talking among ourselves. Lilo went to her room and I followed her without being noticed by her or the others. So I thought. When I got to her room  she put something under her bed and faced me. I closed the door behind me. "Hey I had the feeling you wanted to talk. So what's up?" She asks with her famous smile on her face.

"Where are you going at lunch? and the weekends?" I said with a serious face.

Her smile falls to a frown at the question. Quietly she answers "I can't tell you"

I stared her down and I see her flinch under this. "And why is that?" I ask with venom laced in my voice.

Now what I'm going to do is going to regret. I had a hard week and even harder with this on my mind. "Get out" I said softly.

My eyes are covered by my bangs. I feel her horrified look. I knew she heard me. "What?" answered her shaky voice.

"GET OUT!" I yelled watching her with a horrified expression as she stepped backwards.

"I CAN'T STAND A PERSON WHO LIES TO ME OR CAN'T TRUST ME FOR NO REASON!!! I'M YOUR SISTER!!! YOUR TWIN!!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST ME WITH ANYTHING!!! IF YOU CAN'T TELL ME ANYTHING THEN GET OUT!!!" I yelled all my anger all my emotions hit me like a wave causing them to come out and take it out on Lilo.

She looked horrified. Tears streaming down her face. She didn't move and I was pissed. I walked up to her and slapped her across the face. I hit her so hard she fell back out of surprised. Only anger was going through my mind. I knew she wouldn't hurt me so I used that against her. She stood up grabbed a shoe box from under her bed, her headphones, her phone, couple of her favorite sweaters and ran out. She opened the window and jumped on the tree and ran down. I stood there looking at the place she once stood. My conscious flooded back too me. I ran up to the window to see her out of sight. I trashed her room. I didn't care what it was breaking, I just had to get it all out. I finally smashed a picture frame of all of us finishing middle school. I looked at it and smashed even more. Little did I know this was tearing apart the people outside of this room.

~3rd POV~

The countries were gathered outside the door of Lilo's room. All listening to the one-sided fight of the beloved human twins. (Y/n) was trashing the room and loud crashes shatters could be heard from outside the room. The countries were having a little argument after they went all down stairs. "You can't seriously believe her! That-that slut!" An American yelled out at the other half.

"You can't just believe that Lilo, the most accepting human being on this very planet, sleeping with others! You can't believe that!" A Dane yelled at his former friend.

"Italy! Get over here you can't tell me you believe that cagna (Italian: B*tch)!" The older Italian twin yelled.

"But fratello (Italian: Brother) Lilo's so kind and nice, she wouldn't do that!" The younger twin said close to tears.

"How could you stand up for that Schlampe (German: Sl*t)!" The Prussian yelled.

"How can you not! She accepts us! She stood up for us and after all these years you would let our friendship break over some hülye (Hungarian: Stupid) rumor that Neaveh out of all people made up!" The female Hungarian yelled.

All forgetting the subject of the argument. Lilo. Who ran off in the middle of the night. What happened to her?

~POV Lilo~

Nobody cares. Nobody cares. I don't mean anything. She doesn't care. The one I wanted to protect was breaking because of me. Where do I go? What do I do? Thoughts were filling my head as I aimlessly run with tears in my eyes. I find myself in the towns park. Where we would all come to play as children, where I would stand up for my friends. Where did those days go. I sat on a bench and cried for a straight hour. A figure approached me. His foot steps sounded familiar. "Hey girls like you shouldn't be out this late, doll." they said.

I looked up at the figure.

"Allen?"