Ch.8 Self defence class

~POV (Y/n)~

Ah, Monday. The most hated day of the week. Kids hate it, teens hate it, even grown ups hate it. The only exception is when there is something exciting and worth while on that day. Well, today that was one of the exceptions. Word broke out that Nevaeh and her group were going to fight Lilo. Yeah, cliche, popular group ganging up on the poor weak nerd. Everyone wanted to see it. What jerks right? And that's coming from the twin sister who would beat her up daily.

We had offered her to help but she said she could do it alone not wanting anyone to get into her fight. Allen had approved and so did the other 2ps. We were worried. Last time I checked she couldn't fight against us. So we were all in self defense class and Nevaeh and her group had challenged Lilo. The teacher allowed it. The got on opposite ends of the .

The stadium was filled with excited students. I sat between Yao and Zao. "Oh, god I should just help her. I'm going down there" I said standing up.

My wrist was grabbed as Zao stopped me. "She'll be fine. So just sit down." he demanded.

Lilo out her headphones on then got into a fighting stance. Nevaeh and her crew did the same. Silence filled the stadium waiting for the signal to go. A small sound of a bell went off around the stadium. The signal. The 2 boys on Nevaeh sides launched themselves at the girl. Lilo closed her eyes and I started to freak out. "What is she doing!" I yelled.

"Giving them a handicap" Zao answered not taking his eyes off the fight.

"Why are you so sure she's going to win!" I yelled.

"Because I thought her how to fight" he said.

One got ahead of the other and started throwing punches at her. She dodged everyone of them. She was doing a side to side motion. When the punches got slower she grabbed one of his arms and pressed something causing him to fall numb as the other started throwing punches she round house kicked him in the face causing him to fall out unconscious. I stared in shock. She has never used this against us. "Don't be surprised now. You should see her with a weapon. Her best is with swords." Zao said.

The 2 girls on Nevaeh side launched themselves as well. Lilo tossed her headphones off to Allen who caught it with ease. "Oh these girls are a little better than the boys back there." Zao mumbled only lound enough for me to hear.

Her eyes were still closed. Her movements were smooth and flowy. People were still cheering for Nevaeh's side but people were slowly starting to cheer for Lilo. She dodged all attacks low kicked one to have the other one to fall over on each other and her to use their clothing to tie each other up. "So you really think you can beat me. Here we go" Nevaeh said.

The teachers wanted to spice things up. They gave the 2 a weapon of their choice. It was all good they were rubber so wouldn't conflict any real damage. Lilo had twin swords as Nevaeh had a whip and a shield. She charged at Lilo and Lilo's eyes finally opened. "L-l-look at her eyes" Yao pointed out.

We all look and she had a terrifying on glare. Petrifying really. Nevaeh seemed to noticed too and her movement seemed to become noticeably slower. This time Lilo was launching herself at Nevaeh. Her speed was unbelievable. Her movement was quick but still flowy. The crowd was now cheering for the underdog. In seconds the shield was on the floor and the whip was wrapped around Nevaeh who was kneeling on the floor. The battle was finished and Lilo had won by a landslide. She untied Nevaeh and held a hand out to her with a smile. She slapped it away and Lilo's smile fell. "How did she learn to fight?" I asked to no one in particular as we were walking out to meet up with Lilo.

"You do realize who she lives with now. right?" Zao said "but she usually comes to me for fighting. That's really how we grew so close."

~Flashback~