Ch.10 Magic

~POV (Y/n)~

We. Screwed. Up. Big time. In front of us 2 crying Italians. The bad touch trio look muttered something but none of us could hear them. "WHAT DID YOU BLOODY IDIOTS DO!?!" Arthur yelled.

"Well..." I started.

~Flashback~

We had just finished class and me and the bad touch trio were fooling around. We had just come across Arthur's spell book and wand in our homeroom. "Look! It's the black sheep's wand and book!" Francis pointed out.

We all shared glances that said the same thing. We were going to do a spell. They had tried multiple times but nothing seemed to work. When I tried I shot a random spell accidentally at the Italy twins. After that they turned into kids and won't stop crying for their "Mamma"

~Flashback end~

Arthur looked at us then the kids then back at me then the 3 not meeting his eyes. "What did you 3 do?" I asked looking at them.

They avoided eye contact with me as I was going to ask something else but a loud voice interrupted me. "Tomato b*stard! Where is mamma!?" Little Lovino cried out.

"Si, papa. Where is mamma?" Little Feli cried as well.

We all look at Antonio. He starts sweating. "Papa?" We questioned.

"Okay, fine look. When we were younger Prussia and France did the spell somehow and did the exact same thing as now. As they went for help I was stuck watching the twins. Lilo just so happened to come by and they called her their mother. So then we kinda just went along with it and it became that." Antonio explained.

"How do we get rid of the spell?" Arthur asked the 3.

"We don't remember. It happened a while ago and it happened all so fast" Gilbert said honestly.

"In any case keep them away from Lilo. Not only is it troubling now that we at school but with the 2ps around they could think that they are actually Spain's and Lilo's children" I explained reasonably.

We all turned around to find that they vanished. "Wow! I've never seen them run that fast." Gilbert said thoughtfully.

"Quickly before they find Lilo!" Arthur yelled.

~POV Lilo~

I had just picked up my lunch and was heading to meet the others. I felt a weird itching feeling under my scarf. Is it a bad oden? Nah. Can't be. Everything has been going fine what else could ruin my day. "MAMMA!!!" yelled loud familiar voices.

I turned around only to be met with two balls of brown hair attached to my legs. Oh poop. "Feli?" I asked the younger one and he nodded.

I looked at the other. "Lovino" and he nodded too.

What happened. I picked them both and started running towards the roof, where we all eat our lunch. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do.

~POV (Y/n)~

"They can't have run that far" I said panting for air.

"They are Italians" France pointed out "Of course they run fast"

"Hey you don't think they found her already do you?" Gilbert said.

We all then rushed to the roof top. We were met with shocked faces and the 2 little Italians being carried by the American girl. "What the f*ck happened here?" Allen asked while shoving some coins into a jar.

~After explanation~

"So you guys didn't do 'it'" Oliver asked for reassurance.

Both Spain and Lilo shook their heads 'no', blushing. "Luciano, you can put your knives away" Flavio said.