Ch.11 Date?!

~3rd POV~

"DATE?!" The whole class yelled.

"W-w-well it-it's not a d-date a t-teacher had just asked me to help him with his homework." The blushing black haired individual said.

"But it's just you and him" Lutz had asked.

She nodded and twiddled with the ends of her scarf. "We meet today after school in the library if he come anyways." She stated.

Allen had gotten up and his bangs were covering his eyes. "Okay. What's his name? What class is he in? What does he look like?" Allen asked.

"His name is Sora Ito, his class down the hall and he is pretty tall and has light brown hair and eyes. Oh and I think he's on the football team I think." Lilo answered.

Allen smirked. "I'm going to pay this guy a....visit. Porkchop! Come with me! Tell me which one that is."

With that they left.

~POV (Y/n)~

You must be confused. Well a little earlier Lilo was outside with the famed playboy Sora Ito. No one took notice to this until he said something along the lines of "It's a date." Which, if you guessed, made everyone stop what they were doing and wait for Lilo to come in our class. Then we started to bombard her with questions. All for many different reasons such as suspicion, over protection, jealousy and a more deadly reason.

Oh, and the twins have turned to their fake human age. Anyways that lead to where we are now. Allen had just left with Alfred and the lunch bell rang.

We headed up to the roof but Lilo was pulled to the side and no one noticed but me. So I followed and found Lilo on the floor holding her cheek and a girl standing above her. "How dare you try to make moves on Sora-senpai!" She yelled.

Lilo stood up and smiled saying it wasn't a date. Her smile caught the girls of guard. They swooned at the smile and started to admire her. Odd. They crowed around her and I stepped in. "Sorry ladies, she didn't like crowds so you can visit us in our class whenever you want to k?" I said grabbing Lilo's arm and winking at the girls.

When we left you could hear then saying how cool and courageous we both were. "Thanks" Lilo said.

"No problem. Couldn't just stand a watch could I" I replied.

~Time skip After school~

We all watch as Lilo waited for Sora. "Is he coming?" Kiku asked.

"You would hear girl squeals if he was" Arthur grumbled.

Just as he said that loud high pitched squeals were heard and the doors opened to reveal the oh so popular football player.

"Hey Lilo" he said with a 'charming' smile.

She smiled back catching him of guard. The fan girls started to squeal about how cute they would look together. Soon enough they were studying. Sora explained that he "forgot" his text book making an excuse to get closer to Lilo. More than half of out group were holding Allen down.

After they were done Lilo called us out. She knew we were there the whole time. She assured yrs it was only for studying. She says she had taught him her studying method. I noticed that Gillen had smiled at that.

~Time skip~

"Hey Gillen." I said catching the 2ps attention.

He turned to me and said "Yes?"

"I was wondering why you were smiling back there, when Lilo said something about her studying method?"

He had this unsure look on his face and started explaining. "That's my back story with Lilo"

~Flash back~

~POV Gillen~

I had finished my shift at the hospital and had come back to the mansion. It was about midday and I didn't feel well. Not health wise but emotionally. This happens every so often but Lutz wasn't here to comfort me this time. I was leaning against the wall breathing heavily as violent thoughts came rushing through my head.

You were never a country. No one will ever except you as a country. And look you scar is proof of that. You're a failure.

Stop.

How about no. Until you find someone that doesn't find that scar hideous I'll keep bothering you. Forever. Till the day you disappear.

I hear the for open to reveal a 11 year old child. She saw me, threw her bag down and ran to my aid. "Mister, are you okay?" She asked genuinely worried.

It surprised me. You see in the 2p mansion barely anyone show affection. So when some random girl come in rushing to your aid you'd be surprised too. The thoughts came in more violently. And I broke down. How pathetic. Crying in front of a random child. But she just hugged me. I cried for about a while now and finally calmed down.

"Better?" She asked.

I nodded and that's when I noticed that she was the kid my brother and the others usually have around. I had told her about the thoughts and my scar. I expected her to retract in disgust but she put her small hand over it and said "That so awesome!" Using the word my 1p constantly uses.

I was surprised. "Now you have an awesome story with that scar and makes you look more intimidating." She said telling me all the pros of having a scar.

We talked about a lot of things but we got on to the topic of school. She said she was failing a class and needed help. I taught her an easy method of memorizing things. That how we came so close.

~Flash back end~

~POV (Y/n)~

It's been about a couple of weeks since Lilo helped Sora study and it really benefited him. He is now passing all his classes. But with that his been hanging out with Lilo more often. Meaning we had to be more careful about what we talk about. He even stated giving her nicknames. "Li-chan!" Called out the masculine voice.

Here he comes now. He had a bouquet of all kinds of flowers in his hands. An ominous aura came from more than half our group. "Hey Sora, who's that for?" Lilo asked.

"I-it's actually for you" he said blushing a little.

Oh my god. She broke him. Over the weeks he hasn't dated anyone and he stuttered. The playboy. Stuttering. Unbelievable. And blushed.

Lilo smiled and thanked him. She has always loved flowers. Even I knew that. That's why when Arthur, Kiku, Antonio or Ivan asked for advice to asking her out I would always say get her flowers. "S-so I was wondering..." He started.

I don't like where this is going. The aura grew deadlier. They didn't seem to notice. I was sweating profoundly. "If you would..."

"Maybe..."

"Go somewhere on the weekend?" He finally finished.

"Huh? Okay." She replied bluntly.

All hell broke loose from the one single word. Allen practically launched himself at the male as he skipped away with flowers around him. Lilo was confused with the whole situation. Well this is going to be an interesting weekend.