Shalia's Monsters

Species Name: Shalia's Monsters

Home: Anywhere in Ille Immensae Montibus

Leader/Creator: Shalia Armarella

Ranks: None

Species Status: Semi-open= You may make NOT your own; you can only obtain one through me

Species Power: SMs are the demonic equivalent to Goldbutts. They spread death and decay simply by touch.

Creation: In an attempt to create an ultimate weapon of destruction, Shalia Armarella accidentally stumbled across the dark magic that created them; magic that could harness the powers of nature and twist it. Their evil nature fulfilled Shalia's purpose and were cursed to an eternity on IIM- no magic can permanently banish them.

Age: SMs are immortal, so there are around 700 monsters that shuffle between reality and the Void. They live until banished by Arumcher.

Purpose: Their sole purpose is, simply, to destroy whatever world they live. Much like decay, they can also cause illnesses, natural disasters, murder at will, and banish other beings.

Personalities: They're all very aggressive and murderous, to put it short. Other than this, they really don't have feelings.

Traits: All SMs have a base element of tar. This covers their body 85%-100% and drips everywhere. Otherwise, they can sport chunks of cooled lava, hardened crystals or gems, ice, etc.. These elements can mix into the tar, causing multi-colored drips- these are usually your 'markings'. Exotic drip areas can be water, molten metals and gems, etc.. Their innards usually glow with the brightest being at their chest where their heart and lungs would be (insides are tar or ashen, cooled lava as well) Their eyes and mouth insides usually glow because of this as well.

 Their innards usually glow with the brightest being at their chest where their heart and lungs would be (insides are tar or ashen, cooled lava as well) Their eyes and mouth insides usually glow because of this as well