1

when
i was wondering,
when will i see the smile,
that i'll adore
every minute and every second.
______

"yah! yerin unnie! enough with that poem thingy, it's breaktime! let's go, i'm hungry and sowon unnie already reserved us seats. we don't wanna keep her waiting right?" the dark haired girl complained.

"ugh, fine yewon. let's go you little brat"

she got up and carried her belongings, following the latter.

"Oh gotcha! yerin unnie, i already saw sowon unnie, come." the younger grabbed her wrist as she led her to their designated place.

"umji! what took you guys so long? i'm hungry!" a tall girl asked glaring at the pair.

"......."

"anyways, i'll buy your snacks, what do you guys want?" asking the two again.

sowon, being the oldest, really loved the two, they've been friends since childhood. they're the real definition of 'friendship goals'  that alot of people envied. sowon was too grateful to have them as bestfriends and even took care of them. in short, she's the mother of the group.

"so sowon unnie, when will you confess to eunha unnie?" umji asked.

yewon is the youngest, she's the typical 'imma smart, so i can sleep anytime i want' person. she may have this bratty attitude but her love for her unnies is incomparable.

"how about let's go for a walk? let's talk about it while refreshing ourselves, ughh math sucks." sowon replied as she got up from her sit signaling them to get up.

"sowon unnie, you're slow, so when will you make your move. like she obviously likes you too ohmygod unnie you're so dense." yerin started.

"you brat, do you think that's easy to do? what if she doesn't like me back?"

"ughh!" umji and yerin facepalmed.

"so what's the pla-"

"oww! that hurts."

a girl accidentally bumped yerin causing her things to fall.

"i'm sorry." yerin bent down to help the girl fix her things.

"uhm it's okay." the girl replied in a hurry.

"by the way, i'm yerin how about you?" she introduced as she helped the girl to stand and regain balance.

i can't even see her face properly wth

"sinb, i'm sorry but i'm in a hurry. thank you!" the girl replied bowing quickly and walked in a hurry leaving the three dumbfounded.

yewon and sowon can only watch the scenario in amusement

'this girl is something huh' yerin thought.

_________________

a/n: hello readers, imma give you lots of love

a/n: hello readers, imma give you lots of love. what do you think of my story? let me know.