3

"you'll come again today, without fail, what will happen if i see you? i'm carefully waiting. but i'm not expecting anything."
- hyunjin (loon∆), around you

________________

yerin woke, up rubbing her eyes. she got up and did her daily routine. she was sitting comfortably on the couch. wearing an oversized sweater paired with pajamas which is the most comfortable attire for her. she was enjoying her 'breakfast in couch' when her phone suddenly rang.

really this early? they really won't let me enjoy my cereals?

"hello." she answered uninterested.

"hey you lazy ass, get up yewon and i will fetch you!" sowon answered.

"for what? why?"

"just get ready! i'll explain it you later!"

"wha-" she failed to finish her words as sowon hanged up.

"that. freaking. giraffe." she sighed.

she got up, finishing her 'lovable cereals uwu' and got ready before sowon arrives and bangs her head at the door.

"yerin-ah! we're here, open the door!"

"yahh! coming!" yerin shouted back.

"so where are we going?" yerin asked.

"flower shop." sowon replied.

"why? what for?" yerin asked.

"i-i'm go-"

"she'll confess to eunha unnie later at the park." yewon interupted sowon.

"hahaha! she's nervous!" yerin teased.

"yah!" sowon answered back hiding her reddened face.

"we're finally here! that was a tiring walk wth." sowon complained

'oh it's the flowershop from yesterday.' yerin thought.

"tsk you're just getting old." yewon teased.

"yah! you rascal!"sowon shouted back.

yerin watched them amused.

the flower shop isn't that small. there were a variety of flowers to choose. it has a relaxing ambiance plus the lingering fragance of the flowers which yerin really liked.

"ohh hi welcome, i'm myoui mina, please sit in here and wait for our florist to finish up her meal, i mean snacks. she loves eating, aish that brat." the girl named mina chuckled.

"she's pretty, but mot my type." yerin commented.

"i'm sure that you're not definitely her type too." yerin fired back.

"unnie." yewon pouted.

"that won't work on me yewon-yah."

mina came back smiling.

"i'm sorry to keep you waiting guys, she'll be coming in a five." mina stated.

they nodded in response.

*ringggg*

"oh guys i have to pick up a call." mina bowed quickly.

"yes chaengie? a date? oh that's great! i'll be there at 6pm okay? love you!"

they heard the conversation.

"they're cute." sowon commented.

"see? she's even taken. yerin unnie that's why always i trust my instincts." yewonchuckled.

mina came back and sat with them.

"i'm sorry guys she's taking a little bit long." mina stated.

"it's okay mina-ssi, wait. you're familiar." sowon stated.

"it's because i'm studying in the same campus as you." mina answered and gave sowon a 'wtf are you serious? you don't even know me?" look.

they looked at mina confused.

mina answered them with a 'wtf guys?' look.

"eunha-unnie is my classmate. don't dare to say that you also don't know her?" mina asked.

"ohhhhh." yerin and yewon cooed looking at sowon.

"how about we exchange numbers?" mina offered.

yerin, sowon, yewon, and mina offered each other's phone.

"do you work here mina-ssi?" sowon asked.

"drop the formality, just call me mina, and to answer  your question, i'm not working here. since me and my cousin stay here during weekends we decided to help our parents to manage this flowershop." mina answered.

"cousin?" the trio asked.

"she's the part time florist!" mina answered excitedly.

"there she is!" mina pointed to a girl coming towards their table.

the said girl was beautiful. her long, dark and wavy hair fits perfectly with her pale skin.

yerin looked at the direction of the girl.

oh the girl i saw yesterday

"good morning! welcome to our flower shop, how can i help you?" she smiled.

that smile.