14

"i'm still standing here with my eyes closed,
lost between the the deserts and oceans.
i'm still wandering,
where should i go? yeah."
-lost (bts)

"she's just clapping but she already resembled an angel"

"yah! jung yerin! you did great!" sowon shouted as she was about to hug yerin.

"oh" yerin replied, overwelhmed by the positive reaction from the crowd.

"you don't seem to be nervous, you did great, honestly!" umji complimented.

"oh wow a breathtaking performance from jung yerin! you did well buddy!" sana announced.

'oh wait where is eunbi-'

"moving on, next is hwang eunbi! omygod this is what i've been waiting for!" sana interupted.

'oh' yerin thought.

there she goes, being anticipated by the crowd, yerin was clueless but who cares? hwang eunbi in her casual wear is all that matters. fact? yes undeniable fact.

eunbi takes her way into the middle, the crowd went silent aa she signaled for the music to start.

Fall Fall Fall, scattering apart
Fall Fall Fall, falling

a

the intro starts, cheers and shout can be heard in the room. eunbi positioned herself sitting in the middle.

But you're my everything (You're my)
Everything (You're my)
Please go away huh

I'm sorry (I hate you)
I love you (I hate you)
Forgive me

as eunbi slowly stood up, the cheering of the crowd intensifies, knowing that the highlight of the performance is near approaching.

I need you girl
Why am I in love alone, why am I hurting alone
I need you girl
Why do I keep needing you when I know I'll get hurt?

I need you girl, you're beautiful
I need you girl, you're so cold
I need you girl I need you girl

eunbi danced with power, making the steps look easy, well that's what she's known for but she doesn't showcase her skills that much making the crowd anticipate for her.

her moves are so detailed, not to mention it's cleanliness and preciseness but, that's hwang eunbi what can you expect?

'holy shit she danced so well i can totally never' .

'bithc she looked hot omygod my heart'

'i didn't saw that coming wtf'

yerin's thoughts kept on haunting her, her heart pounding, undeniable feelings left unknown.

"wow eunbi that was really great!" sana announced.

"what can you expect?" mina yelled.

"wow" is what yerin can say, looking at her, mesmerized.

'ugh fuck these feelings i don't know yall anymore!'

yerin is in deep thoughts until she felt someone sat beside her.

"hey"

"what?" yerin irritatedly replied.

"did i danced well? i felt like i didn't do well while ago hmm"  eunbi grinned.

realizing the person who sat beside her yerin was suprised, unable to say a word.

"y-you danced well, i-i didn't expect you to dance excellently." yerin stuttered but later on managed to compose herself beside the dancer.

the screening continued, different dancers, different styles.

"they're good dancers." eunbi started.

"oh well, yeah they are." yerin answered.

yerin felt eunbi moved closer beside her, closing the gap between them. eunbi linked arms with yerin and later on laid her head on the shoulders of the latter.

"i'm tired." eunbi sighed.

"sleep. i'll wake you up when the screening ends."

yerin's heart started to race, trying to deny the fact that the cause of the chaos between her brain and heart is the girl whose now sleeping while laying her head on her shoulders.

'my heart, please calm down... eunbi will hear."

a/n: so i'm back with a shorter update !! i'm sorry if i'm taking too long for an update. i hope yall like this chapter !! i love yall 💕

happiest birthday to our little meow meow, yoongi ✨💞

And yall can take a look for these mv's :

Loona - Butterfly
Seventeen - Home
Itzy - Dalla Dalla
Txt – Crown
Sunmi - Noir
(G)i-dle - Senorita

Again thank you very much for anticapating for he story :))