5

"i wonder what is love,
a to z,
i still don't know."

- choerry (loon∆), love cherry motion.

_____________

"sowon unnie?"

"can we talk?"

the two arrived at yerin's house, yerin dropped her bag and sat on the couch as sowon followed the latter.

"so unnie what do want to talk about?" yerin asked not looking at sowon.

"do you have any problems?" sowon asked.

"with what?"

"with eunbi."

yerin frozed unable to answer the question.

"so you really do." sowon huffed.

to be honest yerin doesn't really know. she'll be quiet whenever eunbi would tag along with them. she'll avoid her. she felt this familiar feeling whenever eunbi would be with them.

butterflies.

admiration.

anger.

pain.

confusion.

'she's not the eunbi that i met at the park right?'

"so tell me what's the problem with her." sowon asked looking straight at yerin's eyes.

"i-i don't kn-know."

"you've been avoiding her, you barely talk to her. i'm sure that there is, just tell me." sowon held yerin's hands and gave her a reassuring smile.

"you can trust me yerin-ah."

yerin let out a heavy sigh.

"remember when you guys found me crying at the park?"

sowon and eunha were busy playing at the park when they heard someone sobbing.

"eunha-yah did you heard that?" sowon asked the shorter girl.

eumha nodded.

they started to follow the sobbing sound until they found a kid crying under the tree.

"should we?" eunha asked.

they looked at each other and nodded at the same time.

"hey kid, why are you crying? and why are you alone in here?" sowon asked while eunha sat with the kid patting her back.

"s-she didn't s-showed u-up *sobs* s-she *sobs* left me!" the girl said between her sobs.

"aww don't be sad kid, we'll be here for you!" sowon cheered.

"liar!" the kid shouted, getting up and ran away from the two. leaving them dumbfounded.

yerin arrived at their house, running into her bedroom.

"liar." she cried.

"you'll also leave me like eunbi did, liar."

"what's the name of the girl again?" sowon asked.

"eunbi." yerin answered.

"and you're doubting that eunbi is the eunbi who left you?"

"i don't want to get into conclusions but she made me feel the same way."

silenced filled the atmosphere. until sowon decided to break it.

"you know that she's not the only eunbi. living in this world right?" sowon started.

"yes, i told myself." yerin answered.

"why dont you ask her?" sowon suggested.

"no. i don't want to get hurt. i don't want to get hurt." yerin bowed her head, preventing to keep her tears from falling.

"she's the first one to approach me, she made me open my heart, she gave me a different point of view in life, a better one. she's the first one who made me laugh. i'll never forget that moment. so short yet so magical."

sowon can only listen to the latter. feeling the pain that the latter was feeling.

"so this eunbi girl, was a big part of you right?"

"she wasn't just a big part of me. she was my first love."

after minutes of talking the two bid goodbyes with each other and yerin ended up being alone.

she takled her way onto her bedroom, sat on her study table and got her notebook together with a pen. she started writing.

just like a strawberry shortcake,
whose sweet scent intoxicates me.
tho the strawberries,
reminded me of your cherry blossom lips.

as i indulge it's heavenly taste,
as i got consumed by your beautiful eyes.
but then sooner i realized,
that you're a thousand miles away from me.

"she was my first love." she mumbled.

a/n: hello! i'm sorry if i took so long to update, i've been fixing things before our schoolyear starts. try listening to blackpink's "really" it was really good. and let's be friends juseyooo :<<