2

it's saturday, what a nice weather. yerin dressed up in her usual outfit, a shirt and a skinny jeans to be paired up with her white shoes. yerin is a freaking beautiful goddess. she's the typical 'hey i know i'm pretty, but i don't wan't your attention either' person. in fact' she's a little bit of a shy person. she just learned to socialize because of yewon and sowon who were actually quite popular at their campus.

after a little walk, she finally arrived at the park. she sat under a tree and watched the children play.

how come i hid myslelf and didn't experienced my childhood? stupid.

a thought came in to her mind.

"sweetie why don't you go to the park and play?" a sweet voice came and asked her.

"i'm shy mom. and i prefer to draw. going out is just a waste of energy." the little girl answered.

"come." her mother grabbed her wrist gently.

"where are we going mom?" she asked.

"to the park! let the sun kiss you honey!" her mother cheerfully answered.

"okay."

they arrived at the park, the sound of the birds chirping were pleasing to the ears.

"sweetie, come play with them, me and your aunt will have a talk." pointing at the beautiful woman beside her.

"okay mom." she answered boringly.

she sat on the bench, alone watching the kids play.

'no fun' she sighed.

"hey you! come with me! let's play together!"

she looked up, seeing a pretty girl smiling at her.

'uhh she's pretty' yerin thought.

"you'll just stare at me the whole time, really? that's no fun!" the girl complained.

"uhh okay. let's play."

"woahhhh! that was fun! hey! i haven't known your name!" the shorter girl cried.

"so do i." yerin chuckled.

"i'm eunbi! how about you?" the girl curiously asked.

"i'm yerin. you're a good company." a big smile plastered to her face.

"really? thank you! hey, promise me you'll never forget this moment?" the girl asked.

"of course eunbi, i'll never." yerin smiled.

"oh shoot! i have to go yerin! i'll see you! bye!" leaving yerin dumbfounded.

"see you eunbi-ahh." she sighed, finally getting up.

"oh sweety you're finally here! let's go?" her mother sweetly asked.

"okay mom! i'm hungry!" she answered cheerfully making her mother chuckle.

"ohh my yennie is so cute! had a nice day huh?" her mother teased, wriggling her eyebrows.

"mom!" yerin whined.

"okay fine, let's go home!"

'sweety it's nice to see you smile, oh how i'll miss seeing that smile' her mother thought and chuckled bitterly.

it's already 1 in the afternoon, yerin excitedly got ready to leave.

"sweety, where are you going?"

"to the park!"

"make sure you'll get back before dinner huh!" her mother replied while sweeping the floor.

"okay!"

hours has passed, but there's no sign of eunbi.

'hmm maybe i'll wait for another hour'

'she didn't come' she whined.

days had passed, yerin still waited patiently but within those days, eunbi hadn't showed up.

"seriously eunbi? i miss you." she cried, wiping her tears with her bedsheets. the tears won't stop.

she snapped out of her thoughts.

"really? you left without saying anything." she mumbled.

she grabbed her notebook as she stared at the beautiful sight of flowers. she wrote.

the flowers blossomed,
creating a beautiful crowd full of life.
how i wish
i could be one.

she stood up and dusted her pants. she started to walk passing here passing there.

"aww don't cry, here, a bright sunflower for you sweety, don't cry anymore." the girl said trying to comfort the kid.

"is this better than my ice cream?" the kid asked sniffing.

"yes sweety, if you're feeling sad, just look at it and think of me!" the girl cheerfully said.

she's familiar. have i seen her somewhere? she's obviously a little bit younger than me.

yerin watched in awe.

"you're a kind person." the kid finally cheered up.

"aww you're so cute!" the girl said pinching the the kid's cheeks.

is she working on that flower shop?  ugh nvm why do i care?

she shrugged and tackled the way to her apartment.

she's pretty.

"what a day." she sighed.

a/n: hello readers i'm back with a new chapter, listen to twice's 'ice cream' to start up your day! enjoy!