4

deep in my heart, in that dark place.
you suddenly entered.
awakening my world,
that would have fallen asleep someday.
-haseul (loon∆), let me in.
____________

"umji-yah, have you seen sowon unnie?" yerin asked, while they're walking together at the hallway of the campus.

"nope i have-"

"yerin-ah! umji-ah! here!" sowon waved, running towards them like a kid with a short girl beside her.

"guys this is eunh-"

"eunha unnie!" umji cutted sowon.

"dongsaeng!" eunha replied, hugging umji.

"eh?" yerin and sowon looked at them confused.

"we're neighbors." umji explained.

"eunha unnie, this is yerin unnie!" umji introduced.

"hi i'm eunha, nice to meet you!" eunha said bowing.

"i'm yerin, nice to meet you!" yerin replied, returning the bow.

"you guys forgot that i'm also here." sowon interrupted. clearly dissapointed.

"i was going to announce to yall that eunha and i started dating yesterday!" sowon exlaimed changing the mood.

"really?" yerin and umji asked, looking at each other, obviously acting shocked.

*ring*

"okay class dismissed, have your break." the prof announced.

"yerin unnie, let's go?" umji called, peeking at yerin's classroom door.

"go ahead umji-yah, i'll be going to my locker first."
yerin replied gaining a nod from the latter.

yerin was walking the hallway full of thoughts.

"eunbi huh." she mumbled.

"goodmorning, welcome to our flowershop, how can i help you?" she smiled.

that smile.

the girl help them with the flowers to be arranged. as they watch the girl arrange the flowers into a bouquet, they talked about flowers, dogs and other weird stuffs.

"woah, you're so fun to be with uhm-" umji paused, not knowing the girl's name.

"eunbi, call me eunbi." the girl answered.

she snapped out of her thoughts as she arrived at her locker. she started to arrange her books since she's a neat person. she always had this 'fix your things or i wolud be the one to' tagline.

but she's not the only eunbi living in this world. calm your nerves.

"crap, i'm hungry." she mumbled, walking her way to the cafeteria.

she searched for umji, sowon, and eunha thorugh every table until she spotted the familiar figures who were seating at the edge part of the cafeteria.

"oh there you are, what took you so long? we bought your snacks, eat them well!" umji offered.

"and bunny! you're so small, aigooo." sowon teased.

"aigooo! there's a giraffe munching on a pizza beside me! weird!" eunha fired back causing them them to be loud, umji on her signature laugh, yerin banging the table, eunha sitting pretty as if she made something great, and sowon piercing holes through the trio. as the laughter faded it was replaced with sounds of gasping for air.

"lmao that was funny! i can't." yerin said between her breaths

"yah! how about let's take a walk!" sowon suggested preparing to get up. walking at the hallways were already part of daily routine to freshen up theirselves from the stress.

"guys!" a familar voice called out.

they all looked at the direction of mina and eunbi.

"oh hey mina" umji greeted.

"oh you guys know each other?" eunha asked curious.

"yeah, we met at the flowershop because sowo-" sowon covered yerin's mouth.

"yeah we visited their flowershop because it's beautiful." sowon lied.

"such a terrible liar" umji mumbled, earning a smack from sowon.

"i'm still here incase you guys already forgot about my existence." eunbi interrupted.

"can we join your walk since there's only the two of us?" mina asked referring to theirselves

as they walk at the hallways, having a pretty fun conversation, sowon observed that yerin was quiet through the whole conversation.

what's her problem?, she'll be like this whenever eunbi would tag along with us. does she hate eunbi? should i talk to her? sowon thought.

*ringg*

classes has ended, yerin was on her way out of the campus when someone called her.

"sowon unnie?"

"can we talk?"

a/n: hello readers! i'm still on a vacation so i still have a plenty of time to update. i hope yall support this story! and i'm sorry for the typos and grammatical errors but i'll always make sure to check them. let's be friends!

I'll recommend a song for you to listen with: Autumn Leaves, BTS.