6

"love cherry motion,
our story that starts today."
choerry(loon∆), love cherry motion.

__________

yerin arrived at her campus, walking alone in the hallway. she headed into her classroom.

did i arrived too early?

she checked the time as she dropped her bag in her seat.

i guess strolling around the campus isn't bad tho.

she arrived at the garden, when she's about to seat at a bench beside a tree, someone grabbed her wrist which prevented her to seat.

"ehhh what the heck!"

she got no response. instead the girl intertwined their hands and smiled at her.

"come with me."

"e-eunbi?"

eunbi dragged yerin and started running, yerin was having a hard time maintaining her balance.

damn am i out of shape?

"slow down i'll fall! you're too fast!" as yerin failed to let go with eunbi's hand so she can maintain her balance properly.

why are we taking the stairs ugh.

eunbi suddenly stopped. opening the door. giving yerin the idea where eunbi took her. at the rooftop.

eunbi let go of yerin's hand, running towards the edge, enjoying the view from the above.

yerin followed eunbi, maintaining a gap  between them.

no one dared to talk, the two were enjoying the silence, watching the sunrise. the two somehow felt comfortable with each other's peresence.

yerin looked at eunbi, her beautiful hair brushed against her shoulders, her eyes closed, smiling, probably enjoying the morning breeze.

beautiful.

"yerin unnie." yerin quickly looked away.

"w-why?" yerin stuttered

"can i ask you something?"

"go ahead."

"are you avoiding me?" eunbi asked.

yerin stiffened, not knowing what to answer to the younger's question.

"i don't know." she simply said.

"then do you have any problems with me?" the younger asked.

"i don't" she answered.

"why you are so distant to me?"

"i also don't know. i'm sorry." 

eunbi sighed. looking down, not knowing what's with the older girl. she has noticed that ever since they met, they haven't have a proper talk and the older girl was also distancing herself from eunbi.