Presence

"Oooo Jonnie", Nicki's nails dug into the sheets as her teeth bit down on a near pillow. His saliva dripped while his tongue aggressively thrown it self into her. She squealed mashing his face, shoving his tongue further. "God, I miss you giving me head!"

1

"Jonnie!"

2

"Joooooonnie!"

3

"Joooo." This disruption caused by a barging in the door! Shots were fired in Jonnies living room. Splitting the door ,  ripping furniture, and shattering glass. J shot up, hopping over the bed. He reached for a black box underneath his bed. There inside was a pistol.

Nicki's heart pounded as she quickly tightened the sheets around her. Finding her self aside J.

"J what's going-"

"BOOM", the sound of the bedroom door slammed open. With no hesitation J begins to fire at men he barely sees. Nicki ducks under the bed hugging her knees tight.

He shot 2 in the head, making brains splatter. Shooting 1 in the leg. Leaving two dead and one injured.

"Come on Nicki we gotta go."

"Uugggh", the injured unknown man groaned in pain.  Jonnie placed the tip of his gun to his head. "Who the f'ck sent you!"

"Please I have a daughter!"

Jonnie laughed, "Nigga I don't give f'ck!"

"Slim sent me ......just please!"

With that, the mans head burst open, brain bits flying everywhere!

Jonnie slips on his draws, black sweats, hoodie and some timbs. Nicki sits on the bed frightened and in shock shaking, staring at the ground.

"Nicki, lets go", he shouts.

"Did you know this was going to happen?"

"Obviously not, now come the fuck on", he grabs hold of her wrist yanking her off the bed.

She snatches away fiercely and shouts "No we're not going anywhere together, take me home. You fucking killer, youre going to hell. How-"

"Wait a fucking minute..... I'm going to hell.? Them niggas ran up in my house!"

"So what I'm not going anywhere with you", she faced away crossing her arms.

--

The car ride was silent and Nicki had on the same face she did before they left. She was pissed and wanted nothing to do with Jonnie. However, she still got into his car and rode with him wherever he was going. Meaning she had somewhat trust in him.

J pulled up to Chresanto's house.

-----

"Chresanto leave you're really not supposed to be here.....please go." Brianna stood by the door, arms folded and biting the inside of her cheek.

Chresanto grinned, laying his hands on the fabric on her silky strap gown. He licked his lips, catching his bottom one with his teeth. Nearing to her ear, he softly whispered, "You and I both know you don't want me to leave."

She inhaled his cologne.....deeply, intertwining their fingers. Wet, soft, and lovely kisses were planted on her sweet neck.

"Brianna, I'm done with Tasha", the words slipped from his mouth like a timing bomb, as if he was dying to say it for so long.

"Chresanto I love you", Brianna whimpered as hot tears streamed down her cheeks.

His tongue fell from his mouth replacing words that had been expected. Gliding all over her neck, she tilted her head giving him more access as they moved onto the couch. Brianna had been gently placed on the comfy cushion as Chres slowly placed himself inbetween her legs. He caressed her baby hairs, softy pecking her plumb lips. It felt as if she was  teen again. So quiet and shy with what to do.

She watched his every move, from removing his clothes to removing her black silky gown. He attacked her neck, nibbling and sucking as he unhooked her bra. Brianna laid back , softly moaning  and murmuring his name.

Crazy patterns of saliva, traced around her breast before he began sucking on her brown nipples. Brianna couldn't help but to brush her fingers through his curls and bite on her lip. Her nipples were her weak spot and got her so moist. He could tell by the way she tightened her legs around him.

No condoms, no worries, no hurry. He was gentle, all love, passion, and.....fire. It slid deep, his full thickness. Causing her to stretch her mouth and grip his back so tight.... Man was she so tight. His slow grinds and teasing whispers. He hit it deep messaging her spot, yeah that was her spot.

Stroking, humping, loving, Brianna was losing her mind to this fire, this passion, this love, his love, their love. His full thickness swimming, swimming in her wetness, her moistness.

"Chresss!"

Yes, he missed this! This connection. In and out he went at a fair pace. He gently grabs her breast and push them together, licking and softly biting her hardened nipples.

She could barely hold in her intense excitement!

"Ooohh right there baby!"

"Right there", Chres grunts.

"Yes, Yes!"

Brianna's insides begin to drip as Chres picks up the pace. Her eyes blurred by tears and the sweat sprinkled onto her warm body.

She holds onto Chres before she violently explodes her cream every where, twitching as it splats on Chresanto's chest.

He continues as his face balls up and he rest his head in the crook of her neck. He can no longer hold his impending climax! 

Groaning in her ear as he explodes inside of Brianna, jerking, having multiple orgasms.

Heated and panting they lay there for a while....loving each others presence .