Chapter 3

.:: Hello everyone. I realize that the last chapter was incredibly long, but i felt it was necessary. What do y'all think of Grayson? Isn't he cute? I think i'm going to start leaving my author notes at the end of each chapter instead of the beginning. Unless y'all like them up here. Let me know in the comments. Also let your friends know about my book so that they can enjoy the story too! Alright well i'm peacing out to continue writing so you lovely people have more to read. Talk to you later loves. XOXO ::.

Abigayle's P.O.V.

When i get home, i run up to my room and rip my clothes off and get into my pj's. I jump face first down on my bed and let out a bottled up scream into one of my pillows. Then i just lay there thinking of Grayson. How he held me. How he looked at me. How he was speechless in front of his friend. I fall asleep with the thought of Grayson holding me against his body.

"Abigayle Rebeca Marks it is time to get up!" My mother yells from the bottom of the stairs. I do not want to get up. I do not want to have to go to school. But i do it anyways. I get up and go downstairs giving my mother a kiss on her cheek and grabbing a banana. I go back upstairs and hop in the shower. 30 minutes later i am out of the shower and searching for clothes in my walk in closet. I choose royal blue high waisted skinny jeans with a black long sleeved crop top sweater that says RSVP on it with black booties. I throw on a couple of rings and dangly black earrings. i re-curl my naturally curly locks, grab my phone and keys and head to school. I guess Casey brought my car back for me which is really sweet of him to do. I check my phone at the first red light and find i have 5 missed calls from Casey, 10 texts from Clare and Molly, and 3 missed calls from Clare. My friends must be freaking out, i mean i did leave without saying anything. i pull into the schools student parking lot, and get out of my car. Clare runs up to me and hugs me.

"Abigayle Rebeca Marks, you can not do that to me! You had me worried sick! Why didn't you answer my calls or Casey's or even my texts? Hello.... Abi?" She yells in my face, shaking me a bit.

"Look Clare- Bear, I'm sorry i didn't call you back. I wasn't feeling well so i ran home and went straight to bed. I didn't even look at my phone until i was in the car on the way here." I tell her apologetically.

I can't tell Clare that i have found my mate. Not yet anyways. I need to talk to Grayson first. I grab Clare's arm and walk up the steps to hell, in other words, school. No body here likes school, except me. It seems kind of nerdy to admit that you like school so i just pretend like i hate it. Clare and i go to her locker first and then to mine, dropping off our lunches and picking up the books we'll need for the day. Clare and i only have gym and lunch together this year which sucks. So we part ways, her going to calculus and me going to AP US history. I walk into the room and so far I'm the only one, so i take a seat close to the door about three rows back. Slowly other students start to file in and in no time the classroom is full of members of my pack and other werewolves that I've never seen before. All of the seats are full except for two to my right. Our teacher closes the door and starts with roll call. The teacher hasn't gotten through the D's when i smell him. Grayson is close by and headed my way. He opens the door to the classroom with Jace right on his heels.

"Sorry we're uh-" he seems distracted. He looks around the room before his eyes land on me. A grin crawls across his face as he sees me, and it causes me to blush. "- late." He finishes.

"No problem Mr. Silverman, Mr. Toms, please take a seat." The teacher says. He goes back to calling attendance. Grayson starts walking towards the empty desk next me and sits down. Never taking his eyes off of me. He gives me a smirk, which causes my cheeks to burn and turn a bright red. I look away from him so that he doesn't see me blush but it's too late. The same laugh from last night escapes his lips and causes me to smile at his lovely laugh. "Abigayle Marks" The teacher says.