Cold

"Fine . I admit I never went into a supermarket . " Jungkook release your hand and he look stress out for admitting it.

You look at him in disbelief.

" Goodness! Wow ! Really ?! Okay , that was totally funny , you know ! " You laugh hard until your stomach hurt .

" Hey , you really need to be punish for disrespecting your master , you know ? " He glare at you in annoyance .

You quickly stand still near him , afraid of what he'll do as your punishment .

" I'm sorry~ Okay ? I'm sorry . " You make a puppy face .

" Damn . You're ugly . " He push your head away from him .

You pout .

" Just buy your food already . I'm tired of talking some crap with you.  " He huff while looking away .

He look away but you notice his cheek bone raise a little meaning he was smiling .

' Suprisingly , he know how to smile without a bad motive . '  You chuckle .

" What are you chuckling at ?! Move your feet . " He roll his eyes .

You hold his hand and start to search your things . He didn't pull back his hand neither did he flinch .

--

" HEY ! HELP ME WITH THIS BAGS , CAN YOU ?! " You yell to him .

Jungkook didn't help you and look at his phone leaving your behind him .

" Yah ! Jungkook ! " You yell again , your hand cannot handle the weight anymore .

He turn around with a smirk .

" Why should I help my slave ? Anyway , that's your punishment . Carry it by yourself , slave . " He chuckle after he finish his sentences .

You huff .

' Brat !! I hate you ! '

" Thanks , I hate you too . " He laugh .

" W..what? Did you just read my mind ?! " You quickly carry the bag again and walk to him .

He didn't answer your question leaving you confuse while answer his ringing phone .

" Put it on the bonnet . " He unlock the car then walk straight into the driver seat after he finish talking with the person who call him .

" You didn't even bother trying to help me a little ?! " You yell again .

The people look at you with frown on their face .

You lower your head then quickly put the things inside the bonnet . You close it then walk into the back seat .

" Tired ? " He said , looking at you from the mirror .

" Ofcourse ! Moreover , I'm hungry ! " You huff , leaning to the seat with a rumbling tummy .

He start his engine and start to drives .

' Wow?! He didn't even care about my rumbling tummy ?! Damn it ! I shouldn't left my house ! '

" We're going to have dinner outside . " He
said .

Your face brighten .

--

The two of you walk into the restaurant .

" Ah ! Good day , sir ! " The waiter quickly bow his head respectfully with a smile .

Jungkook hum.

" They know you? Are you a regular customer ? " You said while holding his sleeve .

" Remove your hand . " He stop and look at you .

You remove your hand .

" Why are you so cold now ? " You said with a frown .

He didn't answer , making you frown even deeper .

A waiter who was looking like the person in charge for the VIP quickly walk to him and greet him .

" Good evening , sir . Do you want a private room or just here ? " He said , not looking into Jungkook eyes like he was afraid of him .

" Private room , please . " He said looking at the guy who was bowing his head respectfully .

" Please f-follow me , sir ." The guy hold his arm out to the left , showing the way we should go .

Jungkook follow the guy with you trail behind him slowly .

He quickly open the door that show 'VIP' sign , the three of you enter a beautifully decorated room making your jaw drop .

Jungkook walk to seat and sit down , not bothering to hold the chair out for you . You pout then follow him to sit at the opposite seat of him .

" Where's the menu ? " Jungkook look at the waiter in the eyes , making him tremble in fear .

" H-here ! " He quickly put the menu on the table .

" Careless .. " He said .

The waiter quickly bow his head .

" I'm sorry ! I'm sorry ! I'm deeply apologize for my careless mistake ! " He said , still bowing .

You look at the waiter and Jungkook who remind of how you are with your mother .

" Hey , what do you want to eat ? I don't want to waste precious my time anymore . " He lean in at the seat .

You give the order and the waiter quickly go out from the room .

" Why are you being cold after you take the phone call just now? " You said while resting your chin on your palm .

" Is it wrong ? " He said.

You shake your head no .

" Who do you are to question my attitude ? I'm this restaurant owner , moreover you're my slave . You should be grateful that I'm treating you nicely . " He keep his straight face .

You keep your mouth shut , not trying to make him mad even more .

Not long after , the food arrive and you start to eat .

" Don't waste more time . Just eat those food quickly . I need to go back soon . If only you're not my slave , I'll leave you now ... " He lean to his seat .

" If you don't want to waste more time with me then just fire me already . " You roll your eyes .

" As if I can .. " He mumble under his breath .

" What did you say ? " You look at him with a raised eyebrow .

" Eat your food , you stupid slave ! " He yell in frustration .

" Okay , okay ! Don't yell at me . I can't concentrate in eating . " You stuff the food inside your mouth .

You finish your food and wipe your mouth .

" Done ! " You said with a smile .

" Let's go before it's too late. " Jungkook stands up and pull your hand , walking to the door .

The door suddenly flung open revealing a tall handsome guy with a kind of dangerous aura around him .

" Ah ! Hello there , my dear Jungkook . Long time no see . Leaving so soon , huh ?  " He said with a smile and walk toward the two of you .

Jungkook hide you behind him and walk backward to keep a distance from the guy .

" Don't be scared . You know I'll always be nice to you . " He chuckle .

" What do you want from me , clan leader ? "

______________________________
TBC

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE