The Beta's Son

You're out with your brother by your side. The place was beautifully decorated. It looks like a small town but in fact it is not a town.

" Hey , V. Where are we going now? " You said , still looking around the nature and decoration.

" The place where we train everyday. " He said with a smile.

You nodded understood and continue on walking.

Not long after that , the two of you get inside an open space but were crowded with people , I mean, werewolf. Some is training and some is fighting .

" Hey , V! " You heard a yell from behind so you turn around.

You saw a tall handsome guy with red hair and brown eyes and his shirt in his hand . He look like he's in the middle of his training because he is ( berpeluh) . He is walking to the two of you while smiling .

" Oh my goodness.. So freaking hot! " You gulp.

" Hey. " V hand shake him with their own style .

He look at you and said , " So , who's this? " .

" Guess who? "

" Your mate? Cuz you never let other girl being this near to your coward dick. "  He raises an eyebrow.

" What?! No . She's my sister , you energetic dick. And no I'm not coward . I just don't like it becauze they're just interested in me for I am soon to be alpha. " He roll his eyes while talking in a mocking tone.

The guy laugh loudly.

" Seriouly? Your sister? I mean, you guys don't even look the same. And, come on. If you don't want her you can give her to me. Might have some fun later. " He chuckle and the two of you give him a dead glare.

He quickly shut his mouth.

" Okay , now I'm sure the two of you is sibling. You got those creepy glare like you're going to kill me . " He said.

V chuckle.

" What kind of soon to be beta you are? All you think of is fucking around with some girls and train to look like a walking muscle? Can you please at least don't try to flirt with every girl you saw? " V said in a sarcasm tone.

He roll his eyes .

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Anyway , I'm Min Seok. " He smile widely.

" I'm Y/n. Y/L Y/N. " You smile back.

" Why did you bring her here? " Min Seok said.

" Because I want to let everyone know she's my sister and not to mess with her . I'll snap their freaking neck if they touch her. " V look around the three of you and saw a few guy looking at you already.

" You know, they like new girl because they're naive. " Min Seok said.

" I know. That is why I'm doing this. " V said and his phone start ringing.

" Seok, can you show her around because my phone is ringing? " V look at his phone.

" Okay , sure . " Min Seok nod and smile at you.

You're kind of now really comfortable with him yet.

" Let's go. I'll show you around . " He wink and you just look at him leaving him in awkward state.

" Let'a just go. " He walk infront of you .

He show you around the training ground and move to other place and another place again. There's some guy trying to flirt with you but Min Seok told them to not try to do anything lewd to you or else V will snap their neck.

You're starting to get comfortable with him because he keep making jokes and always happy.

" Hey. " You said.

He hum.

" What is a mate that you guys talk about just now? " He said.

" Mate is.. your soulmate. " He said with a smile but instead a happy one he had a sad smile which had make you confuse.

" Have you found yours? " You said.

He stay silent and take a deep breath.

" Let's not talk about that , can we? " He smile again.

You nod.

" So , lastly here is the pack house. " He said and show you the house that your mother and V lives in .

" Oh, V and my mother's? " You said.

Min Seok chuckle and shake his head.

" It is for a high raking werewolf lives in. For example ,  the alpha and his family. And also the beta and many more too. Guest from other pack can live here if they're staying for a couple days in our pack. " He explain.

" Ohh, now I know why there are so many room. " You said.

" So , you live here too? " You said.

Min Seok nod.

" Who is the Alpha? "

" V's father . Alpha Jae Hyuk. " He said.

" What ? Dad? My dad? He's an alpha ? He's a werewolf? I thought he was a human like me. "

" Yeah , if he is not the alpha then V won't be the soon to be alpha. " Min Seok chuckle looking at the confuse you.

" But , you're a human? " He said.

You nodded.

" Which one is your mother? The luna or Madam Sora? "

" Madam Sora. " You said.

He got confuse and look at you with a frown.

" Then how are you a human? " He frown deeper.

" I know it was weird. I myself feel weird too. Maybe it was because my dad have a- " Your mouth being cupped by a hand.

" Sshhh.. Don't say it out. They do not know that father have a human blood. It is a taboo in our pack. " Someone familiar whisper to your ear.

" Hey , V! " Min Seok frown again because he interrupted his conversation.

" She's just talking nonsense. " V said.

Min Seok sigh.

" Let's get inside. It's getting dark already. " V said and you nod.

The three of you get inside the house and you went straight to your room but get a few confuse stare from some other people in the house.

" Maybe they haven't know me. " You thought.

You get into your room and plop down into your bed.

" I'm tired from walking around. " You said and slowly drifted into your sleep.

____________________________________________
TBC

Hello guyssssss~

Here's another chapter for you all and I'll be posting another chapter soon. Anywayy , please

💕Votes
💕Comments
💕Share
This story.

And I thank you for reading this book .

Goodbye , love y'all~❣️