Sister Complex

HELLO GUYS !

Please be aware that this story contains mature content and harsh language .

Anyway , if you're reading this now , thank you for reading and please enjoy .

I'll keep up my hard work on doing better chapter for every chapter I made .

-----------------------------------------------

Your mother was outstationed, and your step father was at work .

Leaving you and the complicated guy called Jerry who was also your step brother at home.

"Baby sister, are you in your room?" You heard his voice echoed from outside your room.

You put your phone on the bed after texting him to come because you know Jerry going to act weird again.

'Even though I don't believe in God, but if You do exist, please help me get away from this guy.' You sat on your bed with cold sweats running down from your forehead.

The footstep stopped, and you heard a knock.

"I'm coming in." He twisted the door knob but the door was locked .

"Get lost, Jerry." You said loudly as you quickly stood up, terrified and was about to go crazy from fear.

The door suddenly unlocked and was opened slowly, Jerry revealed his smiley face.

"Babygirl, don't be scared." He walked to you in slow step, attempting to calm you down but instead made you even more frightened.

Your hand shivered, taking a few step but your back hit the wall behind you.

A chuckle left his mouth, trapping you with his arm while looking at you with his happy face.

"What do you want?"

"Why asked if you know the answer. I want you, Y/n." He touched your chin with the tip of his index finger, and leaned in to kiss you.

You shut your eyes tightly while tilting your head to the right.

He stopped and chuckled again, "The more you resist , the more it excites me." He whispered.

Your eyes opened in fear and disgust.

"Go away! Don't touch me!" You tried to pushed him away but he grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly.

He pulled you to his chest roughly, and a big grin formed on his lips.

"Jerry!" You shouted from shockness while trying to resist him but it's not working.

He lifted you from your feet and brought you out from your room and went into his room.

You wriggled in his arm . On his face was big creepy smirk, making you shuddered in fear.

He closed the door and locked it .

( Smut ahead ! Be aware ! )

"Now it's just you and me, finally only the two of us together." He put you on his bed and tied your hands and legs.

"Please, let me go!" You started tearing up as you wriggled more.

"Calm down, sweetie. Let me have a taste of you just once, and it's not like we're related by blood. It's not a taboo, honey." He kissed your forehead while wiping the tears off your face.

Cold sweats formed on your forehead, your heart started beating quicker and quicker as your started to breath heavily. All because you're terrifed from him.