Trying Not To Fall (5)

Crystal's P.O.V.

I had an amazing day today with Ryan. He was so nice to me. We went to eat ice cream and then to the amusement park. We ridded roller coasters and played games. He even won a prize and gave it to me, it was a panda; I really like pandas they are so cute.

The week was passing by. It was a normal boring week. Sincerely I was waiting for Friday to practice with Ryan. I agreed that he could practice with me if he wanted to. I don't know why but I feel weird when I am with him. I am wondering how he feels about me...

When Friday finally came, I was waiting for the last hour. I don't know why I'm so anxious. At the end of the classes I went to practice and some minutes later Ryan came.

"Hello" he said "What are we going to practice for today?"

"Fight for you"

"Okay"

We started practicing. I slip and fell on him. Our lips accidentally touched. I immediately stand up. And he said "Hmm... I'm sorry I slip"

"No, no. It was me. I'm sorry" An awkward silence filled the room. "Well I have to go...emmm... somewhere" I picked up my stuff and when I was getting out of the classroom I accidentally hit my head with the door and Ryan said "Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes. Don't worry" I went walking home. I was thinking about what happened and by some reason I smiled. I hit my head and said "No Crystal why are you smiling. You don't like him he is just your friend" I said out loud and everyone around was looking at you but you didn't care.

When you reach home your mom asked you. "Crystal, you look distracted. What happened?"

"Nothing mom" I said and entered to my room. I wanted to stop thinking about what happened so I decided to put music. I was going to look for my speakers. Then, I remember I left them at the classroom. I decided to go look for them when someone knocked the door. When I open it, It was Ryan with the speakers.

"Hmmm... Hi. I brought you the speakers" you didn't take them you were just looking at Ryan. After some seconds Ryan said "take them"

"Oh yes, thank you" I said and close the door in his face.

My mom saw what happened and said. "Okay... what was all that"

"He brought me my speakers"

"Hmm... Okay... you look weird" I ignored what my mom said and entered to my room.

Ryan's P.O.V.

We were practicing when she accidentally slipped and fell on me. Our lips touched and she immediately stand up. We were both apologizing and saying it was our fault.

She had to go so she grabbed her things. When she was near the door she hit her head with it, I asked her if she was okay and she said yes.

Just when she left the classroom I touched my lips with my fingers, how our lips crashed with each other for only a second. In that split second that our lips crashed I felt something weird raise in me, like a feeling I've never felt before.

Before I entered this school, in my old school I was a player, badass and also the oh so recognized bad boy of all the school. I've changed myself after my grandmother died. I was so close to her and I remember the some things she told me like 'to not play with girls feelings that they are as delicate as a flower petal' I knew she said that to me because she knew how I was. I took her advice and after my mother was transferred here to work I decided that it'll be a new beginning, new me.

I snapped myself from my thoughts and decided to leave the room.

When I grabbed my things, I saw Crystal forgot her speakers, so I decided to go to her house to give it to her. I got to her house and knocked the door, after a few moments of waiting she opened the door.

I gave her the speakers, I noticed she looked distracted because she didn't grabbed the speakers once I handed them to her until I said "take them" and she did.

I drove back home, going upstairs to my room dropping my backpack in the corner of my room. Opening my laptop to watch some choreographies to learn some moves and maybe to show them to Crystal for the next practice.

Crystal's P.O.V.

School went by normal, like any week. It was Wednesday and I had Art class with Ryan and May. I walked to class with May as we talked; she sat all the way across the classroom from me and Ryan.

"Hey" I greeted Ryan as I sat beside him.

"Hey" he smiled at me.

"Hi class, take a seat please." Mrs. Siller said as she sat on her desk and organized her stuff, when she was done she stood up looking at us and said "I talk to the principal about having a trip to the beach so you could inspire yourself for a project that you'll give me at the end of the year, and they all agreed that we could." When she finished we all started to shout and smile of excitement. "I have to organize some things about the trip, and you all need to tell your parents about the trip. So it'll be next month"

We kept talking about the trip to the beach with the teacher until the bell rang. I got out of the classroom with Ryan beside me and May catching up with us.

"Hey, aren't you excited about going to the beach?" she asked, a huge grin on her face. "I can't wait for next month!"

"It'll be a fun weekend" Ryan said. Then, they both looked at me.

"Sure, it'll be fun. I guess" I shrugged.

"Come on Crys, there'll be cute and nice guys we can see and even meet. Aren't you excited?" May asked. Ryan rolled his eyes.

I opened my locker and before I could answer some girl came and was beside Ryan. She was batting her eyelashes, and curling a piece of her hair with a finger..

"Hey Ryan" she said.

"Hey Veronica" Ryan replied, looking at her.

"My parents are going out today in a business trip" this Veronica girl began. "Want to hang out with me after school?" she now placed her hand on his shoulder.

Ryan smiled at her taking her hand off his shoulder and said "No, I got something to do today after school"

"Well, Maybe next time" she said winking at him before walking down the hall.