Trying Not To Fall (10)

Ryan's P.O.V.

She said she would give me a chance and I'm going to make sure she doesn't regret it.

As weeks passed by we got to know each other better, and the more time I passed with her every day I liked her more and more.

We hanged out sometimes the two of us alone or with May also. But we still weren't like boyfriend or girlfriend, no.

I could tell she still needed time to figure out how she felt about all of this but I just couldn't wait any longer.

At least I know she likes me, and that gives me hope that someday she'll be mine.

Crystal's P.O.V.

Today is Sunday, it's sunny and fresh breeze is blowing. I agreed to meet with Ryan.

Even though I don't want to fall for him, I've grow to like him more than I used to. 'No Crystal you can't fall for him! You like him and that's it no more than that' I said to myself.

I picked a cute outfit, shorts, converse, a white tank top and a blue short leather jacket. I let my hair down and wait for Ryan downstairs.

Minutes later there was a knock on the door. I hurried to open the door taking a quick glance in the mirror.

I opened the door and literally his jaw dropped.

I smile and blush a little.

"Drooling much?" I count help but tease him a little, closing his mouth as I pass in front of him heading toward his car.

He opened the passenger seat for me like a gentleman and said "You look gorgeous"

I blush a brighter red.

"You look quite handsome too" he bowed and I laughed. He closed the door and walk over to the driver seat.

He turns on the engine and drove down the street. I turned on the radio a familiar beat sounding; I turned up the volume and started singing.

It's a Spanish song 'Propuesta Indescente' so I didn't expect Ryan to sang along with me, but suddenly he began to sing with me.

~'Si te invito una copa y me acerco a tu boca,

Si te robo un besito, a ver, te enojas conmigo,

Que dirías si esta noche te seduzco en mi coche

Que se empañen los vidrios si la regla es que goces.

Si te falto al respeto y luego culpo al alcohol,

Si levanto tu falda, me darías el derecho.

A medir tu sensatez, poner en juego tu cuerpo,

Si te parece prudente, esta propuesta indecente.'~

I was quite surprise.. I didn't know he knew to talk spanish.

"You know spanish?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, but not that much" he said.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Who would say that she knew how to talk Spanish? She was surprised that I knew too, I could tell by the way she asked me.

"How did you learn?" she asked.

"My grandma taught me."

"What's her name?" curious laced in her voice.

"Olivia" I said, trying not to sound or look upset because she passed away, failing in the attempt because her look turned into a frown.