Trying Not To Fall (17)

Mathew P.O.V.

"May I-I like you" it felt like a huge weight was lift of my shoulders. I thought she would be shocked at this but her reaction took me off-guard.

She began to laugh, not a whole heart laugh but a simple laugh. My face turned into a frown, is she thinking this is a silly joke?

I'm not joking I think I might like her all this time but I was just to idiot to realize it.

May's P.O.V.

Did I hear right? He likes me...Suddenly all the feelings that I thought were buried in the past came back to me in a blink.

I laughed, a fake one.

"I'm not falling for it Mathew, if you want to use me just to get near Crystal or something like that it's not going to happen" I stood up to leave and call Ryan. Where was this boy?! He answered at the second ring.

"Hey May, sorry, I can't make it there. My car broke and I'm calling for a truck to come take it."

"Don't Worry, it's fine."

"Sorry for not calling, I'll talk to you tomorrow about what we're going to do."

"K. Bye." I hanged up the phone and turned to see that Mathew was behind me, very close to me.

"Mathew, back off." I said loud enough so he could hear and looking up at him, he's taller than me. 

"I like you" he said. "You don't believe, do you?"

I shook my head. "No, why should I?"

"Because you like me too."

I took a step back from him. "No, I don't." But was I sure about that?

He took a step forward in my direction, so he once again was inches away from me. I instictly took a step back but my back touched something, I turn my head a little to see a tree there. Shit.

I turned to see Mathew and tell him something but stopped shortly when I saw the space between us was almost nonexistent.

"Why you don't believe me? I like you, I think I always had. Let me prove it to you."

"No, you just want to play with me. People don't chenge from one day to other Mathew." I spat. "And after all you did to Crystal?! No way, just leave me alone."

I would've walk away if it wasn't because he had a hand in the side of my head and the other in my waist. I couldn't move, I was practically trapped in there and our bodies were pressed with each other.

"Give me a chance. I'll change. I want to be differen from what I used to be. I'm not going to play with you." he put the hand he had in the side of my head in his chest. "I promise."

"I'm not go..." that's how far I got before Mathew pulled me to him and crashed his soft pink lips to mines.

I was shocked at first, I wasn't going to return him back the kiss. But slowly my lips started moving in sync with his, I felt him smile into the kiss. His hands were in my waist and mines were slowly making their way to his neck, running my hands through his hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission but I wasn't going to let in, he pressed me up against him if thats even possible, I let out a little moan giving him time to slide his tongue in and explore me.

Air was needed so we broke apart, searching for air. He smirked at me.

"What were you saying before?" he asked agitated. I blushed a light shade of pink remembering what I was going to say.

I ducked my head down. "Are you giving me a chance?" he asked lifting up my chin. His brown eyes were just so gorgeous I could see them all day and not get tired of it.

I nodded, giving in. "I don't know how I'm going to say this to Crystal and Ryan.." I sighed. He hugged me, I just absorb his minty scent.

"Come, let me walk you to your house. It's getting late." I simply nodded. We started to walk to my house, his arm around my waist and my head in his shoulder.

When we got to my house he was about to kiss me, I just told him if we could go slowly so he can gain my trust, he understood and just pecked my lips softly. I had to admit I wanted him to kiss me for real but could I really trust him? Time will decide. I coould still feel the peck he gave a few seconds ago.

Now I have to plan how am I going to tell Crystal and Ryan. Ryan sure is going to freak out and say no, Crystal will also freak but will not over react like Ryan.

I just hope I can tell them soon when they're together, but for now I'll just keep it a secret. Mathew will understand it.

I take a shower and put on my unicorn pj's, yes I wear unicorn pj's have a problem with that? I lay down on my comfy bed and slowly drift off to sleep when I get a message I quickly open it and see it's Mathew.

Good Night Beautiful ;)  ~Mathew ♡

After that darkness took over and I slept with a smile on my face, dreaming with my lovely flying unicorns, bright rainbows and of course my new prince charming.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hahaha, nice drem huh?

What do you think about Mathew liking May?O.o

Did you guys expect that or did you think Mathew would be thrown away in jail?

Comment & Vote Please^^ 

♥Wendy