Chapter 8

Two updates for the price of one? I'm on motherfucking fire bitches! 

Lol sorry I'm just happy I'm writing again. 

Heres the next chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so all you have to do is preform something. After you preform we'll take a group vote! Now, do you have something you can preform?" Maggie said as she explained what I had to do for my tryout. 

"Yeah I took this solo dance to state last year and got second place." I said as I ran through it in my head, changing a few things here and there to make it better. Maggie lent me a pair or spandex and I just kept my tight crop top on. Once I had streched out and had it figured out I gave my phone to the music guy and told him what song it was.

I took my position in the middle of the floor and I could hear someone say: "Can she even dance?"

That made me pissed. I'll show them what dancing really is. I gave the guy the signal to start the music and begain. Within the first few seconds I was doing my handless backbend and a few people gave shouts. When I was at the part where I was on the front of my toes, I heard someone go: "What the fuck?"

I smiled as I put my heart into every move. I blocked out everyone and just danced. I changed one of my leaps to a leap where my back leg hits my head and I heard all of the gasps. I was surprised too. I've never been able to do that before. 

I did my spins and slowed down, falling to the ground with no hands. They all cheered when I completed it. When the song came to a pause and I stood still with my head down they started to clap. I smirked, knowing it wasn't over quite yet. 

I quickly did a nohanded backbend and contiuned with the rest of the dance. I ended it with the nohanded back bend again and slowly stood up. When I looked towards the dance crew, they all looked shocked or surprised. I blushed and looked down. 

Slowly they started clapping and jumping up to hug me or shake my hand. Everyone started to calm down and sit back down I just stood in the middle not knowing what to do. 

The guy who made me do all this said: "All in favor of letting Serena joining The Rebels, raise your hand."

Slowly everyone raised their hands. Well everyone but one person. Logan was just sitting there with his mouth hanging open and was staring at me in shock and was that.. awe? Maggie smacked him upside the head and he shook himself out of it and quickly raised his hand. 

"Welcome to the team Serena! Sorry for doubting you." the guys said as he shook my hand. 

"It's okay. I'd do the same if I was in your position," I said and smiled at him. 

"Oh my freaking God! Serena! That was amazing!" Lola said as she ran up to me and hugged me. "Welcome to the team!" 

"I hate you. You didn't tell me you could dance! Why were you holding it back?" Maggie said as she playfully shoved me. 

I smiled sheepishly. "I don't like to brag and it was never brought up."

"Well it should have been brought up. You're amazingly good." She smiled at me. 

"Thanks so are you, you know. That whole group thing was awesome."

She smiled in thanks when Logan came up to us. 

"Can I talk to you for a moment Serena?" He asked while looking down at the floor.

"Sure."

"Alone..?"He asked looking at Maggie.

She jumped and put her hands up. "That would be my cue to make like a banana and split." she walked over to another group and started talking.

I chuckled at her lame joke and awkwardly looked at Logan. He was already staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked as I touched my cheek. He shook his head and smiled wider. "What is it then?"

"You're beautiful."

I let out a soft gasp as my cheeks heated up again and looked down. I muttered a soft thanks but made no move to make conversation. 

"I'm sorry that was kind of forward. I wanted to talk to you about yesterday." He scratched his head.

I looked up in fury. "Yeah. I understand. You already have someone else. Why would you want me as a mate anyway? She's way better than me. I'll just leave you alone so you can be with her. Don't worry." I started to back up and turn around when he grabbed my wrist to stop me. 

"That's not what I meant. Before you came here, Alyson was my girlfriend of two years. We were only dating until we found our mates, I swear." He pulled me towards him and cupped my cheek. "Please believe me. I want to be with you. My mate. We're meant to be together as cheesy as it sounds."

I let out a soft laugh but couldn't help but ask: "Then why didn't you do anything when she pushed me away and I ran?"

He hesitated for a minute. "I've always believed that I would never find my mate. All of my friends haves theirs and I'm 18. I just figured I'd never get one. But when you walked in with your head down, I couldn't believe it was you. My mate. God it feels so good to say that. Mate I mean. When you finally looked up at me, I knew we were meant to be. When Alyson came in I was in too much shock to move. I was just so happy I couldn't do anything. But the minute you left I told Alyson everything and broke it off. I swear."

I thought about it. Sure I was hurt. And yes I did say I would stay away from him. But if I give him a chance, would it really be that bad? We were mates. We're supposed to make it work. Or at least try anyway. 

"I believe you." I said while slowly smiling up at him. He grinned like he won the lottery and picked me up while spinning me. I giggled and he put me down to hug me. He whispered 'thank you' in my ear. 

"Awh! I think I'm going to cry that was so sweet!" I heard Maggie scream from across the room. I lifted my head off of Logan's chest to look at the crew. They were just standing there smiling. It was obvious that they heard everything. My cheeks burned and I ducked my head down. They all congratulated Logan and left the room one by one. I guess practice was over. 

Maggie came over to Logan and I. "Come on Serena. I'll take you home. You can just give your phone number to Logan and you guys can text or call or whatever." She smirked and started to walk to the door. 

I looked over at Logan and chuckled along with him. 

"So can I have your number Serena?" He asked me while holding his phone out. 

I nodded and put my number in under 'Serena is awesome;)'. I gave it back and he chuckled as he read it. 

"Call me sometime yeah?" I said as I walked backwards towards the door. 

"Oh you bet on your pretty little heart I will." He said as he tucked his hands into his pockets. 

I blushed and waved as I turned around and dragged Maggie out the door and to her car. We both got in and she started it. 

"Well. That sure was eventful." she said as she looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

We both cracked up laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be proud! TWO  chapters in one day. 

That's right. Love me.

video to the side>>>