Chapter 7

Hey guys! 

I'm serisouly so sorry for not updating and kind of just forgeting about this book entirely. I'm really trying I swear I just dont like typing on my iphone and I dont own my own computer I use my moms. God I'm just making excuses right? 

Please, don't kill me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The feeling of floating woke me up later that night. Slowly blinking my eyes, I raised my head off the shoulder it was on. Zadains face appeared in my line of vision. 

"Zadian? What's going on?" 

He looked down at me in surprise, but smiled none the less. "You passed out in front of the fire place. I'm just carring you to your bed. Sorry if I woke you." By the time he finished, he was bending over and laying me down on my bed. Bringing the covers up to my chin, Zadian kissed my forehead.

"Oh okay thanks for that. I'm really sorry about tonight." I mumbled feeling the sleep tug at me again. 

"It's okay. I'm sorry too Rena I shouldn't have just left you like that. I had to go for a run that way I wouldn't kill a certain someone." He smiled sleepishly. 

I chuckled tiredly and mumbled a 'night'. He said the same and flipped the light switch as he walked out of the room. Soon enough I was back in dreamland, or in my case nightmare land. 

~~~

The door to my bedroom slammed open causing me to sit up with surprise. Maggie causally walked in humming a tune. She chuckled when she saw me sitting there in fear. 

"What the actual fuck Mags? I could have just died of a heart attack and you'd feel terrible."

She smirked. That bitch. "Calm down chicka. I'm just here to take you to my dance practice. I thought you would want to meet my friends, they're all from the pack."

Her friends? All from the pack? Logan better not be there or I'm bailing. I can't believe she'd even be friends with a jerk like him. 

"And a phone call or text wouldn't work would it? You had to barge into my bedroom? You know, I could press charges, you technailly broke into my house." I teasingly said to her as she looked around my room. 

"Excuse me? I'll have you know your brother let me in. And no. I like surprising people. Besides I don't have your number." She said while she drooled over my posters of muscular men. 

Oh, Zadians so going to pay for this. Looking at my alarm clock, it read 9:55, I guess it's time to get up anyway. Might as well go and meet new people. Yay..?

"Alright give me 10 minutes and I'll be ready." I said as I pulled the covers back and grabbed clothes. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. Putting on light makeup and pulling my hair into a ballerina bun, I changed into my crop top and high waisted shorts. 

I think my outfit is cute. My top had a high neck line and stopped just below my rib cage. My high waisted shorts came up to my belly button and went down to above mid thigh. The top was black and had a pair of sunglasses that were white and had DANCE written in purple beneath it. The shorts were light wash and ripped. 

Walking out of my bathroom I saw Maggie looking at the pictures on my walls. She turned when she heard me and gasps. 

"You look so hot. Damn girl you have a body. Oh! Do you dance? I don't think you'd where a shirt that said DANCE on it if you didn't. God, I'm rambling arn't I?" She sounded very excited. 

"Yes you are rambling but it's okay." Chucking I said: "Yes I dance. Have been since I was 5. And thank you, you look pretty too."

She squealed really loudly and pulled me out of the room and down the hall. When we passed the living room, I saw Zadian. I glared at him. He smiled sheepishly and shrugged. I took my hand the wasn't in a death grip by Maggie and drew it across my neck in the universal sign of 'You're dead',