Slenders secrets

Slender man looked me up and down and settled his face at my eyes."Child, what is your mothers name." Slender asked. I thought to myself then spoke a little scared,"My mothers name was Isabelle." Slender man sighed to himself and sat in his big chair."Isabelle was one of the best creepy pastas. She was very famous and all seemed fine. She was pregnant with a child to a normal human. But she died giving birth to a baby. The baby was lost and we didn't know where it was. We thought we had lost a very powerful creepy pasta." Slender man was very saddened by his words. I felt the mist surround me and i crossed my legs floating above ground. Slender looked at me and I'm sure if he had a face it would be covered in shock.

"I'm Isabelle's child." I said in a very calm matter. Slender Man decided to turn me into a creepy pasta. The change was painful and i blacked out more then once but it was worth it. This meant my age would not change and my appearance would not either."Welcome to creepy pasta. What will be your name?" Slender asked me."I don't know." I said looking at the ground. Ben thinks to himself before asking me a strange question. "Have you ever drowned?" Wow is that a weird question or what. "Yeah i have." I say watching Bens face lite up. "BELLA DROWNED!" Ben shouted jumping. We all laughed and Ben and I left the room.