Jack is off

I ran out of Masky's room. I cant believe my best friend kissed me. I mean it wasn't Jeff when he's drunk, or a stranger off the street. This was my friend that was NO more than a friend. I should have kept my distance. I should have done more. I should have. I ran through the forest and sat in a tree.

The busy streets drowned out any sweet music from birds or anyone else for that matter. Jack ran up to me and i helped him up. "Why did you run?" He asks. I think over every possible thing i could say to him but none seem good. "I uhh....Masky kissed me." I finally said.

His emotions changed from anger to hurt and back to anger. "Why would he do that?" Jack asked. The one question i asked myself over and over again. Why? "I don't know."

"Jack please don't hurt him." I say as he jumps from the tree. "I wont. I am just setting some boundaries." He says.

Bella's p.o.v

I was out with Benny picking some apples for dinner. "So is this what Slendy needed?" I ask. He nods in reply and continues with the picking. I climb a branch about to get the apple when the tree branch breaks. "Oww." I groan sitting up. "Are you okey?" Ben asks looking over to me. "Yeah i guess." I say.

I grabbed the basket ready to go and then Ben grabbed me. "We are alone you know." He said sitting me down. He leaned down and began leaving kisses down my neck. Ben and i have all the time in the world now.