Giggles p.o.v

I chased after Jack but soon got lost. I thought i saw Jack so i went through a different part of the forest and now I'm lost.

I kept wandering through the forest hoping the mansion would just magically appear. "Jack?" I ask looking around. Nothing. "Ticci Toby!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nothing. I wasn't sure what to do. I had only one other person i could think of. "SLENDER!" I screamed. Birds flew from trees and i broke down and began to cry.

"Stupid kiss. Stupid Masky. Stupid trees and stupid forest." I mumbled kicking at the sticks on the ground.

"Please someone." I say looking towards the darker end of the forest. "Anyone?" I ask again.

Bella's p.o.v

Benny lifted me up bridal style as we began to walk back to the mansion. I wonder how Jack and Giggle are. Ill have to remember to ask him when we get back.

"Hmm." I sighed to myself and looked at Benny. "Ben?" I ask. He immediately looks at me with concern all over his face. I guess its because i always call him Benny. "What is it?" He asked worried. "Oh i just uhh....don't know if Giggle is alright. Mothers feeling." I say.

I actually hope he doesn't think I'm crazy. I hold onto him and he just strokes my hair. "Don't worry ill never let anything happen to her." He says. I must have had the biggest unsure face on but oh well.

Giggles p.o.v

I sat under a tree and looked up to the distant sky. "I will get back to you." I promise. No matter what happens ill get back to him. This doesnt feel safe.