Giggle is now a teenager

Every creepy pasta knows that the baby becomes full grown(teenager) withing a week. Its now been a week and Giggle is beautiful. Ben spends the most time with her. Although I've noticed masky taking a lot of notice to Giggle. I pretty much just lounge around now. Ben and I are still the cutest couple ever and luckily i lost all the weight, so the outfit fits fine.

Giggles p.o.v

I was getting ready to go killing when Jack asked to come with me. I know i shouldn't but i have a thing for Jack. I should tell him but he might not like me. All I've wanted for is a cute relationship like Bella and Ben. Oh so your probably wondering what my pasta name is. Well it's Killer Giggles. Ben picked it for me. Jack and i go killing and we came to this big house. Close to a mansion if you ask me. I creep into a room full of sleeping girls. I cover the first girls mouth and whisper in her ear "I'm laughing to the end." She tries to scream but i slit her throat. The rest of the girls were a bit harder to kill they were running and one managed to cut my lip but they all died in the end. I find Jack who cleared the house and he comes close to me. "Oh Giggle how did you manage this?" Jack asked me. "Oh umm its alright don't worry." Jack looks unsure and i give him the bag of organs which lightens his mood. "So which one do you want?" He asks me holding out the organs. I grab a kidney and he pretty much watches me eat it."Hey um Jack, do you like me?" I ask. He looks at me and lifts his mask showing his mouth. They are really sharp and actually considering he doesn't know what a toothbrush is, they are really white! He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back and we pull away when the police arrive.