Bella gets attention

Bella's p.o.v

I awoke to see Ben on the floor. I frowned and and carefully stepped over him. He was holding an outfit which i suppose is for me. I went to the bathroom and put it on. It was small and showed a lot but i had a good figure so i did not mind. I walked in to find Ben awake. He was just staring....maybe i look bad?

Bens p.o.v

I awoke to find Bella wearing the outfit. I had no idea what to say..she looked stunning. I just got up and went over to her. I put my hands on her waist and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

Bella's p.o.v

Ben kissed my cheek! Oh gosh he's so cute. When we walked away i knew i liked him more than a friend. We walked down the stairs to see everyone looking at me. The guys were checking me out :3. I simply laughed.

We were about to walk out the door when i realized i needed something to kill people with. Ben took me to a room and asked me what was going to be my signature killing item. I chose the crossbow. We walked out the door and sat by the lake. The boy pastas came out and sat around me. Ben started getting tense and i could see it. Jeff started to touch my hair and Jack held my waist. Uncomfortable i got up and ran off. I came across a pond and fell to my knees. This was the pond i drowned at. I wonder what would happen if i drowned... I hopped in the water and sunk to the bottom. I sat there...losing breath but i wasn't going back up. I started losing conscious when someone pulled me out. It was Ben. He held me in his arms and stroked my cheek. I was freezing cold and he held me there. Not moving. Tears fell from my eyes but it wasn't blood...they were real tears. But i wasn't crying. I looked up, it was Ben."Ben i-i need to tell you something...i have feelings for you." I said stuttering. Ben looked at me and whispered in my ear. "That makes two of us."