3

Evelyn
By the time I got up, there was sirens. Terror struck in my heart. H? Has he struck again?

I looked out my window and saw a sleeping, shirtless Harry lying on his back. A few tattoos scattered his arms and chest, and I couldn't help but wonder why he had them all. What inspiration made him want them.

Truth be told, I never felt so captivated and entranced by someone until I met Harry. I wrote a quick note to my mom and dad. I was scared for today. I felt, in my heart, that something bad happened and I needed to be with somebody.

I felt bad ringing Harry's doorbell at nearly 8 am, but I just couldn't be alone. Only in a t-shirt dress that I slept in, a messy hairdo, and some slippers, I stood on his doorstep, praying that he would answer.

But within a few minutes, I heard rustling around and I knew he must be up.

The door opened in a sudden moment and I saw Harry's tall stature.

"Love?" He yawned out, clearly still tired.

"I'm sorry I woke you, I just heard sirens and now I'm really scared, I'm sorry I just don't want to be-" I rambled until I felt a finger on my lips.

"Shhh. It's okay. I understand. Come inside." I followed Harry inside, watching his glorious muscles move with every step.

"Would you like some coffee or tea?"

"I'd love some coffee."

Harry, standing at the counter, made two coffees, bringing one to me, and allowing me to put the amount of cream and sweetener I wanted.

He sat down a few minutes later, and smiled at me.

"So what's up, love?" Sometimes I swear he only calls me love because he can't remember my name or something. Not that I'm complaining. Harry's honestly the nicest guy I've ever met.

"Well, I woke up and heard sirens, and I don't know. I'm sure you've heard of H. I'm scared he's struck again. I'm scared to be alone." I rambled, and he reached out his hand to mine.

"I promise that nothing will happen to you. I promise that you'll always be safe  if you're with me." He squeezed my hand slightly and I gave him one back.

"Thank you, Harry. I don't know- I just get so anxious sometimes-"

"I get it, love. Having a serial killer out there is scary." He took a sip of his coffee.

I smiled. He's so caring and sweet.

"What're you up to today?" I asked suddenly.

"Well, I was going to just be alone all day, but then this beautiful girl turned up at my doorstep, and so I want to do whatever she wants to do." He grinned cheekily, making me giggle.

"Harrryyyyyy. Stop being so charming." I giggled and then an idea popped in my head. "Do you have Netflix?" I asked.

"Of course."

"Wanna watch a movie?"

Then there we sat. Trying to pick a movie for the past 15 minutes.

"Magic Mike?" I joked, giggling.

"Absolutely not. You have a sexy, outrageously good looking man by your side and you want to watch Magic Mike?" There was a seriousness in his voice but I knew he must be joking.

"Who says you're sexy?"

"You. In your mind. Every second."

"You wish."