8*

Evelyn
        The day consisted of me trying on outfits Harry had ordered for me. Some of them, scandalous as hell. Some, more modest, but he told me that no matter what I wore, what's underneath would always be his.

I giggled at this statement, but I knew, sure as hell, that he wasn't joking around. His face turned serious, his eyebrows furrowing. Plopping myself on his lap and straddling him in the scandalous baby pink dress, I laid a kiss on his lips. "I'm sorry daddy. I don't know why I laughed."

"S'alright, baby girl. I know you meant well. Plus, I love hearing you laugh." He squeezed my butt, which was healing from his previous attack.

I had gotten a lot more used to Harry over the past couple of days. I told myself there was no other choice. There probably was other things I could've done, but I refused to do them. Part of me wanted to be with Harry and have a family.

In a perfect world, I would've been older, and we would've lived in Kearney, going over to my parents' house every other weekend so they got a chance to see the grandkids.

I tried on a couple different outfits, a lot of lingerie too. That seemed to be Harry's favorite thing.

I was left in a velvet maroon pajama set by the end. The top was cropped and cupped my breasts, the shorts were slightly tight on my butt, which I'm sure Harry appreciated.

Harry allowed me to go to Louis's, where I could have some girl time with Rose while the boys talked downstairs. He didn't make me change, surprisingly, but I knew that Rose and Louis were safe to be around, and Louis had known Harry for a while.

Suddenly, as Rose and I continued on with our girl talk, a question hopped into my mind.

"Rose?" I asked.

"Yes E?"

"Have you and Louis- you know- done it?" I asked.

"Oh yes, the first was the night he took me, actually."

"That soon?" I questioned, my eyes widening. I didn't realize Rose had already done it with Louis.

"Oh yeah. But hon, I'm more experienced than you. You still have your v-card intact, but not me. I've had a couple of boyfriends. I lost mine a while back, actually." She admitted and I nodded.

It wasn't completely unrealistic. Rose was very pretty, with a nice figure and everything. I looked back at her, seeing her staring off into space, like she was looking back on something that happened.

Rose
Louis and I's first time wasn't entirely romantic. It was a tad awkward, yet incredibly sensual.

I woke up, chained to a bed. I didn't know where I was, but I knew I was scared.

Louis walked in, wearing a navy blue button up and dark gray trousers.

"Hello, love." He purred. I shook my head.

"Please, let me go! I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Oh, but baby, you're mine."

I shuttered, and he came closer to me. "Don't be scared, doll. This'll be one hell of a time for the both of us."

He began by jumping on the bed and straddling me, leaving hickeys from my earlobes to my breasts.

My moaning was prevalent in the air, you could tell. It felt good, though I didn't know if I wanted it. I knew part of me did and part of me didn't. Louis lead himself down to my panties, drawing them down with his teeth until they snapped with the distance between my legs.