4

Evelyn
        Rowan and I spent a good portion of the day hanging out with one another. We were trying to figure out what to do next.

We quickly decided on bowling, as bad as I am at it.

My phone died but I wasn't too worried about it.

As we walked in, I noticed 3 guys staring at me. One with blonde hair and two brunettes. I shrugged it off and began my game with Rowan.

My bowling stance was far from perfect. Somehow, Rowan got a spare on our first go.

"Rowannnnn." I groaned as I went up after him. "You should help me."

"What can I help you with, princess?" He called me a pet name, making me blush.

"My form and stance."

Rowan got behind me and helped me with stepping, his arm leading mine. In a quick moment, I knocked down 9 pins and cheered. "Yay!"

I hugged Rowan gratefully, I could never do that well before this.

-

At the end of bowling, it was nearly 6 o'clock and I knew I needed to be heading home soon.

Rowan helped me out of his convertible just like Harry would, and we went to my porch before he left.

"I had a really great time today, Evelyn."

"I had a great time with you too, Rowan." I smiled, and watched as he smiled back.

"Evelyn, I think you're amazing."

"Thank you, Rowan."

Next thing I knew I was leaning in- well, we both were.

Our kiss barely lasted for a second, before reality hit me. I had my first kiss, and kissed two different guys, all in the same day. That's messed up, Evelyn.

I quickly said bye and ran inside before anything else could happen. I was such a bad person. Who kisses two guys in the same day?

Me, apparently.

Probably Harper, I thought in the back of my mind.

I plugged in my phone for the first time that day and let it sit for a few minutes before I checked it.

I found 26 messages and at least 17 missed calls. What?

The first 2 messages were from Rowan.

Hey, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong. I really enjoyed hanging out with you today and I don't take back what I said.

Let me know if you want to talk or if you need space, I just want to know what's going on and if you're okay.

I texted back quickly, as I knew I wasn't mad at him and didn't want him to panic in any way.

Hey Row.  I promise I'm okay, just a tad overwhelmed with everything and confused. I did enjoy our day together, a lot.  I just feel like we haven't known each other for that long, so I'm scared.