5

Harry
        I was so glad my lovely Evelyn had agreed to go see Rowan in the hospital. She was so supportive. For me, I only suggested we go see him so I could show him who she truly belongs to.

On the way to the hospital, I was holding Evelyn's hand as I drove.

Then, I decided to pop the question. "Evelyn," I started.

"Yes Harry?"

"What are we?"

She turned away for a quick moment, as if contemplating what was to be said next for a moment longer. "What do you want us to be?"

"Well, love. I would love it if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. But, I'm not sure if you want the same."

"Harry- I- I don't know. I was so dead set on focusing on my studies and myself throughout junior year. Then you came along. You have become so important to me in the past weeks that we've known each other. I do have feelings for you. I just don't know if I could handle a real relationship right now." She answered.

Well, you better buckle up quickly, baby girl. Daddy's got another thing coming for you. Before I didn't think I'd have to go through with our kidnapping plans, but now that she's unsure, I feel they might be necessary.

I was convinced that Evelyn would fly into my arms and go with me to Wyoming. But now I realize that it was a mistake to think that. She's too focused on herself to realize what our relationship should really mean to her.

As we reached the hospital, I decided to offer something to her.

"How about a 30 day trial. Evelyn, if I can't make you happy in that amount of time, then we don't have to date."

"Okay."

This was my last resort. Well, other than switching over to the kidnapping right away.

But I wanted her to try and realize that our relationship was so much more important than anything else in the world.

Our relationship would produce the most beautiful things on earth.

-

Visiting Rowan was one of the most awkward moments of my life. There he sat, broken and bruised, helpless to any harm coming his way. All because of me. It was a beautiful feeling.

Evelyn and her kind heart were very concerned about Rowan. He promised he would be okay, as I tried to calm her down by hugging her and shushing her. I knew he would. I didn't do enough damage to kill. I knew that much.

But Evelyn, she wasn't as experienced with death and violence as I was. To her, if it looked really bad, it was really bad. Not that I could blame her. I just don't understand how Rowan's twisted head figured Harper could do so much damage. Not that I'm complaining.

"I'm going to head to the restroom. I'll be back in a few." Evelyn perked up and headed out of the room. I knew any situation with Rowan and I in the same room was bound to not be a good one.

"So, you and Evelyn, huh?" He asked, as he, laying helplessly, knew that just like his current situation, he couldn't get anywhere with a relationship with Evelyn.

"Yeah. We started dating as of recent. She's the light of my life, you know? I only hope that everyone could someday be as lucky as me to find someone as amazing as her." I bragged joyously.

"So you're the reason she was so upset that day. When she kissed me." He explained, and I sighed.

"I honestly think she just felt bad for you." I grimaced, and I watched as the hospital boy got up, in his gown, ripped the evident wires from his chest and the rest of his body off, screaming.