6

Evelyn
I woke up with a start, immediately trying to pull myself up, to realize I was chained down on a bed. I was overwhelmed. My heart beat increased as I felt my breathing quicken as well.

Wherever I was seemed to be moving, and I assumed it was either a camper or some type of van.

"Help!" I screamed. Boy, that was a mistake.

Someone ran in, and I immediately recognized him. Harry.

"Harry. Thank god you're here. I can't remember-" then it hit me. Harry had a wall filled with dirty pictures of me.

Harry was a psycho? A kidnapper? Was he just straight up obsessed with me?

"Evelyn, baby girl. I'm so glad you're awake. I thought that chloroform I used was almost too strong on you. We're almost home." Home? What?

"Harry, it doesn't have to be like this. We can be together, just let me see my parents." A smirk formed on his face.

"You think daddy's gonna let you go back to those people? They don't even care about you. Plus, Rowan's in that town. Other boys are in that town. We know how you are with that. I still have to punish your little bottom because you kissed someone else. Our real life can start now. We can start a fam-"

"No Harry, no, we're too young. I'm only 16, I can't handle being a mother." I cried and he simply grinned like a mad man.

"Daddy's ready for a family babygirl. And as soon as you stop taking your birth control, you will be too."

I shook my head in fear. Why does he keep calling himself daddy?

"No, please no." I felt him crawl on top of me and begin suckling at the skin on my neck and collarbones.

"Mmm. Babygirl. I love you so so much. Daddy loves you so so much." A hickey was created at the edge of my shirt, then one on my breast.

"Harry stop." I begged and his eyes darkened.

"Evelyn Mae, you will call me daddy. Without exception."

"I- I-" my stutter came out as I realized what horrible situation I was in.

The selfless, wonderful man that I had met on my doorstep a couple weeks prior was actually an insane maniac.

Little did I know who he actually was. Harry was a kidnapper, a possible murderer, and a psycho.

I was so stupid. Why did I think that someone as wonderful as Harry would ever come into my life without some kind of 'catch.'

Tears built up in my eyes.

I pretended to fall asleep in hopes that Harry would leave me be.

So he did.

The next time I woke up, I expected it to all be a dream. That's what it felt like. Harry was a good guy. I realized I was laying down on something leather, like a seat, with my arms and legs strapped down.

I was wearing minimal clothes, and I watched as Harry and a guy with brown hair and bright blue eyes walked in.

"Baby girl, this is Louis. He's here for your tattoo today."

My eyes widened in horror.

No no no no no.

I shook my head profusely, but Harry wouldn't oblige.