Chapter 16: I Like Someone Else

Tris's POV

I wake up with Tobias's arms around me and my back against his chest. I turn around and look at his face. He looks so peaceful where he is lying.

"Good morning beautiful," He says, making me hide my face in his chest.

"I didn't know you were awake," I tell him and he laughs. "Could have given me a head's up or something."

"What did you want me to do?" He asks me as I lift my face from his chest. Finding him smiling at me and I shook my head.

"I don't know," I say and turn to his alarm clock.

Today starts Stage 2 and I am kind of wondering what we are going to do. It's 7.09 AM. We have exactly 51 minutes to eat and change and get wherever we are going to be for the Stage 2.

I sit up, but Tobias takes my hand, making me fall back on the bed. He turns around and leans on his elbow next to my head and looks at me.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asks me.

"Bathroom," I tell him smiling and he shakes his head.

He leans down, really close to my face and making me think he is going to kiss me. That's until I feel his breath near my ear. "We have some time," He whispers and starts kissing my ear, making my heart speed up. He definitely knows what to do to turn me on.

"Tobias..." I start, not being able to say anything else.

"Hmm," He says starting to kiss my cheek and moving towards my mouth.

"We need to go." I finally get out.

"No." He says and starts giving my lips a quick kiss and moving down my neck.

"If you stop right now, you can join me in the shower," I tell him, and if I could, at least, get a shower done I would, at least, get somewhere.

"What if I don't?" He asks moving down to my breast.

"I can't sleep over during the initiation," I tell him and he stops kissing me and looks at me instead.

"We can't have that now can we." He says and I smile. He lifts me up and walks us over to the bathroom. He puts me down in the shower and turns on the freezing cold water right over my head.

"TOBIAS!" I shout.

"Oh sorry." He says laughing and makes the water warmer. I start washing my hair as Tobias happily said he could wash my body. When I felt like he was done, I told him he could start washing himself and he got offended because he thinks I thought he was dirty, which I kind of still think, at least sometimes. So, now I finished my hair and he is not talking to me.

"Where is the conditioner?" I ask looking through his soaps, not that he has that many.

"I don't have." He replies not looking at me.

"I need conditioner, now my hair is going to be all dry and annoying," I tell him and he laughs and I shake my head. I walk out of the shower and wrap a towel around my head and another for body and walk out to his room, looking for something I can wear. I find a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, I most likely forgot to bring back to the dormitory, after I stayed here with Taylor.

"What is Stage 2?" I ask him as he comes out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He looks at me and walks over to his closet.

"Tobias, I need to know if I can wear jeans or if I have to wear something I can train in."

"Jeans are fine." He replies and I put it on. I walk into the kitchen and find a piece of toast with jam on a plate next to Tobias. I sit down on the Island table next to Tobias and see that he is eating his toast, so I start eating mine. When I finish I put the plate in the sink and look at the clock next to the door and see that it's 7.50 AM.