Confession

Brynn

"I can't stop loving ye."

Those five words, sent chills up my spine. Jaimie loved me? I knew he liked me, but love?

"Ye don't have to say it back, if yer uncomfortable...." he trailed off.

I press my lips to his, and he gives in. a growl comes from his throat, and he deepens the kiss, until he pushes me to the ground. He starts caressing my jawline and neck with kisses, and i moan. his hand, traces down under my dress, and dangerously close to my thigh. A breath hitches in my throat. He looks at me, and groans.

"Ye donna know how much in me wants to continue this, lass, but i donna know if i could have stopped myself if we kept going."

He gets off of me, and helps me up.

"Come on, lass. Lets go inside."

I follow him inside, to his room.

He looks at me. "Ye should probably change, lass."

I nod. "Turn around." i order.

Jaimie chuckles, but does as he's instructed. I go behind the dressing panel, and change into the makeshift nightgown again.

"Come here." jaimie gets into bed, motioning for me to join him.

I hesitate, never been in bed with a man, let alone slept with one.

"Tis alright-" jaimie says softly. "No harm will come to ye at my hand."

I get into the bed, and snuggle next to him, his arms around me, and i drift off to sleep.