Chapter 7

Dean pulled the Impala into the garage and parked it beside another old car.
          "Okay, everybody out," he said. All four of them stepped out of the car. "Hey, Ad? Do you wanna help me pick out some snacks I have in my room while Sam and Cas pick a movie?" Dean asked. Adelaide clearly got the hint. "We'll make popcorn after."
          "Well, sure. I gotta change into pyjamas anyway. But I do have a movie in mind. It's called The Open House," Adelaide replied.
          "Sounds good. Well, if we have the movie picked out already, Cas and I will make the popcorn," Sam suggested.
          "Perfect," Adelaide answered. Sam and Cas went into the bunker to go make the popcorn. Dean grabbed Adelaide's waist and pulled her in close to him.
          "So," Dean started. "That was some kiss back there." Adelaide giggled.
          "Yeah. That really was," she agreed. "Let's get into our room, first."
          "Oh, you're a teaser," Dean teased. He followed Adelaide into the bunker and to their room. Adelaide opened the door and sat on the bed. Dean walked over to her and sat down beside her. He pulled her onto his lap. Adelaide sat down, straddling Dean. She giggled at him and pulled him close to her. Dean smiled as he kissed her. "Mmm. I love you," Dean hummed. "And I know it's not too early to say that, because I've felt a connection with you since the day I first met you." Adelaide smiled.
          "I love you too and I know. I felt the connection too." Dean blushed. "We should really get some pyjamas on, though. We promised Cas and Sam a movie night." Dean threw his head back.
          "Yeah, okay," he agreed. Adelaide slipped off his lap and walked over to her folded pyjamas on the top of the dresser. She slipped on an AC/DC shirt with some plaid pants. "Why don't you slip on the shorts?" Dean smirked at her. Adelaide giggled and rolled her eyes.
          "Come on, let's go," she told him. Dean pulled off his shirt, revealing his sculpted abs. Adelaide bit her lip, as she looked around Dean's body. As her eyes trailed his body, she noticed a name on Dean's right arm. She gasped as she read the writing. Adelaide Collins. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart melt. She couldn't believe that this man was actually her soulmate. Then he must be Dean Winchester. Wow, oh my god. He's so handsome, funny, sweet, smart, just...wow. Adelaide thought to herself. Dean threw on a shirt, covering his arm, just like Adelaide. He slipped on some pyjama pants and walked over to Adelaide.
          "One more kiss before we go," he giggled at her. Adelaide smiled and nodded her head. Dean leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Dean pulled away and led Adelaide out into the living room, where they found Sam and Cas waiting for them.
          "Hey," Castiel greeted them. Dean smiled at him and sat down on the farthest end of the couch.
          "Hey, Cas? Can you help me get some drinks in the kitchen, please?" Adelaide asked Castiel. Castiel agreed and got up from the couch. He followed her into the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me that they were Winchesters?" Adelaide snapped at him. Castiel jumped a bit.
          "I'm sorry, Adelaide. I couldn't tell you because that would be interfering with the soulmate plan," Castiel explained. Adelaide sighed. "How did you find out?"
          "Well, we kissed at laser tag and he told me that he loves me and that he felt a connection since day one. I told him the same thing. Then, as we were in our room getting into pyjamas I accidentally saw his arm. It has my name on it! But he doesn't know my last name or the fact that I saw his arm!" Adelaide rambled on.
          "It's okay. Just take a deep breath. Just breathe," Castiel told her, as he hugged her. "It's okay. You just gotta tell him at the right time." Adelaide nodded.
          "Yeah. Okay. You're right. I will sometime maybe tomorrow," Adelaide agreed. Castiel nodded. "Now let's get the drinks." They each grabbed two cups and a bottle of pop. Adelaide grabbed Pepsi and Castiel grabbed RootBeer.

          Castiel and Adelaide returned into the living room, where the Winchesters were setting up the movie on Netflix. Dean turned around and smiled as soon as he saw Adelaide. Adelaide placed the bottle of pop on the coffee table, along with the cups. Castiel did the same.  She took a seat in between Castiel and Dean. Castiel sat beside her and Sam.
          "Ready?" Dean asked. Adelaide looked at him and nodded. She couldn't help but look at him differently now. Sam grabbed the remote and turned the movie on. He leaned back in his seat and shovelled some popcorn into his mouth. Castiel poured himself a glass of Pepsi and Dean wrapped his arm around Adelaide. She pulled her feet up onto the couch and got into a comfortable ball. She rested her head on Dean's chest and watched the movie.
          "Would you like a glass of Pepsi?" Castiel offered Adelaide.
          "Yes please," Adelaide replied. Castiel grabbed a cup and slowly poured Adelaide some pop. He handed her the glass and she took a small swig of the delicious beverage. She set the cup back down on the table and continued to watch the movie.
The four of them ate popcorn, joked, and watched the movie until it ended. The credits rolled at the end of the movie and everyone yawned. Adelaide stretched herself out and got up off the couch.
"I think I'm gonna get some sleep," Adelaide stated. She said goodnight to everyone and headed back to Dean's room to go to sleep. Dean said goodnight to Sam and Castiel before he followed Adelaide to bed. Adelaide slowly opened the bedroom door and crawled into bed. She pulled the covers over her and hummed as the warmth of the bed overtook her. About a minute later, Dean came into the room. He crawled into bed beside Adelaide and cuddled her into his chest. He planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Goodnight, beautiful. I love you," he whispered. Adelaide smiled, sleepily. She looked up at Dean and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you too and I love my new nickname," she giggled. Dean chuckled.
"That's good. Hey, I was thinking. Maybe tomorrow I could take you out on a date."
"Really? I'd love to," Adelaide exclaimed. She thought that would be the perfect time to tell Dean that she's his soulmate. Dean smiled.
"Then it's a date," he mumbled. Adelaide smiled and blushed like crazy. She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep, excited for tomorrow.