Chapter Eleven: The House of Royalty

The House of Royalty was a very secretive place. There were always secret rooms. I wanted to discover more of it. So, when Trinity left with Sapal and Aiden to go to the movies, I stayed behind to search. I had searched the fifth level of the house already, and there were nothing but old bookcases and closets of old clothes. So, I headed to the third and fourth level. Again, nothing. The second floor was more interesting as I found Fritz's old private room. In it were burnt out cigarettes and his favorite books. He must not have wanted people to know about his smoking because he needed a private room for it. Afterwards, I headed to the first floor.

On the first floor, there was nothing. More book cases. Maybe I was wrong, maybe the House isn't so secretive. I headed back towards the elevator when I noticed something peculiar. There was an empty plate on the floor. I walked towards it when I tripped. I fell into the wall when I felt it shift. I moved the bookcase in front of it out of the way. There was an opening underneath the wall where the plate must've came from. What was in there? Was it a strange pet Fritz had? I pushed on the door, but it didn't open. I heard chains rattle when I looked to the left. There was a lock on it. Then I realized I had put my dad's vehicle's keys in my pocket. I took it out of my pocket and noticed two keys; one for the car, and one for something unknown. I put the key up against the lock in fear it would fit, and....it didn't.

Then, I opened the bookcase in search of the missing key. I needed to know what was in the room, and my suspense was rising. I threw all of the parts on the ground until the third drawyer, it rattled like metal in a wooden box. There it was. A key. I put it against the lock and.....it fit.

End of Book Two