Last Special Letter

My name is (Y/N) Im currently 25 years old. I dated Kaizo when I was 18. So that means we've been dating for 7 years. Although we havent seen each other for 2 years that doesnt mean we broke up right? I mean none of us said that in the past so it doesnt count. As you can see, well not really since im writing this to you before the big show starts. Me and kaizo are engaged and I forgot to tell you this but I'm pregnant for 5 months. Yeah! Pregnant. I forgot to tell you guys earlier but I wanted to make a surprise for you guys. So Kaizo and I are getting married today, and I can't wait to just live with him together as a real marriage couple. We dont know if the baby is a girl or a boy yet so we thought why not let the reader name the baby for us? Give us 1 name each for a girl and a boy. And whoever is lucky to have the name picked by the writer we will name that baby with the name you guys gave us. So yeah, this would probably be the happiest day of my life. I never thought I would marry a guy this handsome and sweet and even loving! But I guess miracles do happen. Its almost time for the wedding to start, and you all would be wondering "why are you making a letter?" Well apparently the writer is feeling sick. And she can't type too much since she needed rest. Her depression always messes up her body temperature so I hope you would respect her. For now, this letter is a surprise for you guys to know that  this story is almost coming to an end. I know its sad to see an ending with just a letter but just know that the writer is doing her best to make a last chapter which will be due to depends?. So Please dont be sad, since we will see each other again for the last time later on. And i hope you all have a great day/life!. Remember that me and kaizo would always love you guys no matter what.

*knock knock*
"Miss (Y/N) the wedding is about to start. Are you all ready up?" I stood up, look in the mirror for one last time and smile. "This is it. Our journey is coming to an end. I still cant believe I'm about to marry Kaizo. I hope in the end everything goes alright". I turned around and walked towards the door. "(Y/N) you can do this. Just take a deep breath and always smile." I opened the door and walked towards the church. As I walked slowly and gently to make sure I don't fall or anything. The guards opened the door and wished me a good luck and a happy life. I smiled to the guards and walked towards where Kaizo is standing. And boy, did he look really handsome and hot.

Everyone was standing up and watching me. Smiling at me. I was about to tear up but I hold it in for the end. "Mom and dad I hope your seeing me as a happy little girl. I hope your happy. I hope this is what you wanted me to do. I love you guys, And I'll always miss you. Forever." I soon reached where Kaizo was standing. Beside him. I feel like this is all a dream but I already knew its not. We turned around and looked at each other and as always smile.

"You look beautiful, my queen." He said.
"You look as handsome as the usual, my king" I replied back, with a small laugh. He laughed too.

"Well are you ready my love?" Kaizo asked me.

"Yes. Yes im ready Kaizo" We both looked at each other so romantically. I love him so much. Im glad his mine.

And so.....the wedding happened and at the end we kissed. It was romantic, like reallyyyy romantic. I don't wanna ask for more but I hope the baby comes out soon. Haha, well I guess we gotta wait for it.

And at the end. The both lived happily ever after. (Oh and Bob passed away. The reason why? The writer will tell you soon).

- THE END